Pasayten backpack and scrambles July8-13

Paul Cook

I am looking for just a couple strong backpackers for 6 day Pasayten backpack of about 65 miles Thursday July 8- Tues July 13. We will be scrambling various peaks over 8000' such as Cathedral, Windy, Apex and more. Be skilled with ice ax and ok with early starts or evening walking too. There will certainly still be some relax time in camp. It gets hot out there in July.  Prefer those living north of. Seattle since i am in Bellingham

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! This sound like quite the trip, and I would be interested in going. I'm located in the Skagit Valley so not too far. My current backpacking experience is mostly two to three day trips in the goat rocks, north cascades and volcanoes around central oregon and southern wa, in addition I've done several mountain ultramarathons and some ski touring. Did you want to do a practice trip with interested partners beforehand?

Edited by Robert H

• 3 weeks later...

I changed things up a bit to fly solo but still plan this Thurs thru mon to go from Chewuch to Remmel to Cathedral, Apex, Beauerman ridge to Horseshoe pass and Windy peak on big 5 day loop. Happy to see others also doing the loop and share camps.