A special day for the men

johnny_destiny

How many of the men out there think that Valentine's Day is too ambiguous?

I do. Hell, what do you do, what do you get? Flowers, chocolate, a dinner out or do you impress with a home cooked meal that you think will save a few bucks and still impress her? Then is a gift of jewelry in order for some of you or something else? AWWWWWWWWWW!!

Well, ladies of Cascade Climbers I was sent a great idea from a buddy of mine in Oz. Some one there or else where is proposing a special day for the man of your life on the 20th of March, so you can do something special for him. It will have no ambiguity attached to it at all. It will be called BLOW JOB AND A STEAK DAY. Very simple. Just give your dear loved boy friend or husband a good old hummer and cook him a steak, or if after that great BJ you find yourself too tried go out for a great steak. Simple isn't it. See the guys are always thinking of their dear all the time.

Now the question is how many guys out there think this is a great idea? HCL.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy, I just got out of a super rehab program in the last few days. I've been trying to hit a meeting twice a day. Bastards in the rehab shop would not let me use a telephone or a computer...isolation is good for your soul they told me. I sure missed you.

I need to get out and climb soon. I'll do a pile of meeting to get me thru the weekend.

BJ & a Steak March 20...awwww I can see the card section at the local card shoppe now. Best wishes and all from the new clean and sober johnny. fruit.gif