Rainier ski early June

Jule

I'm looking for some ski partners for an early June Rainier ascent, probably Emmons depending on conditions, and I'm flexible to go midweek. I would prefer people with some experience at altitude because I don't want to have to turn around. I'm an experienced Rainier connoisseur and Backcountry skier, but haven't yet been able to ski to the summit yet. I will ditch the skis and walk if it gets sketchy - the goal is to have fun!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kameron, is there a good place to find current-ish photos? I live out in Montana, and this & the Rainier climbing conditions blog is the only place I really know to find trip reports, etc. I'm really hoping the mountain's skiable early/mid June, and am super curious about what things look like currently.

6 hours ago, apaulcalypse said:

Kameron, is there a good place to find current-ish photos? I live out in Montana, and this & the Rainier climbing conditions blog is the only place I really know to find trip reports, etc. I'm really hoping the mountain's skiable early/mid June, and am super curious about what things look like currently.

Check Turns all year.