Looking for people to climb

Brena_Raven

Hello,

I am looking for people to start doing rock climbing again. I did a little bit awhile ago and would love to do more. I am also looking for people who would like to climb with kids as I have a nearly 10 yr old son who has been telling me he wants to go climbing. If anyone would like to climb with a beginner, or if anyone would like to plan climbing with kids, I would love to hear from you! :)

Thanks,

Brena

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kids are grown, but I have a TON of experience climbing with kids from toddler to teen.  I'm grandpa age, and live in Leavenworth. - these days climbing with grandnieces & grandnephews, cuz I haven't been graced with my own grandchildren yet.   But if you got a kid who wants to climb, you're welcome to give me a call.  long-retired AMGA guide,  with decades of experience training guides & mountain rescue personnel.     Not much of a "sport-climber" -- much prefer traditional rock-climbing & alpinism.   shoot me a private message if you wish.

-Haireball

2 hours ago, montypiton said:

My kids are grown, but I have a TON of experience climbing with kids from toddler to teen.  I'm grandpa age, and live in Leavenworth. - these days climbing with grandnieces & grandnephews, cuz I haven't been graced with my own grandchildren yet.   But if you got a kid who wants to climb, you're welcome to give me a call.  long-retired AMGA guide,  with decades of experience training guides & mountain rescue personnel.     Not much of a "sport-climber" -- much prefer traditional rock-climbing & alpinism.   shoot me a private message if you wish.

-Haireball

Hi! I have just sent you a pm. Thank you!!