• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Brena_Raven

Looking for people to climb

Hello,

I am looking for people to start doing rock climbing again. I did a little bit awhile ago and would love to do more. I am also looking for people who would like to climb with kids as I have a nearly 10 yr old son who has been telling me he wants to go climbing. If anyone would like to climb with a beginner, or if anyone would like to plan climbing with kids, I would love to hear from you! :)

Thanks,

Brena

Probably a long shot here but, where are you at? I have the basics down but I need more time on rock also, and I also have a kid who loves just about anything outdoors.

My kids are grown, but I have a TON of experience climbing with kids from toddler to teen.  I'm grandpa age, and live in Leavenworth. - these days climbing with grandnieces & grandnephews, cuz I haven't been graced with my own grandchildren yet.   But if you got a kid who wants to climb, you're welcome to give me a call.  long-retired AMGA guide,  with decades of experience training guides & mountain rescue personnel.     Not much of a "sport-climber" -- much prefer traditional rock-climbing & alpinism.   shoot me a private message if you wish.

-Haireball

2 hours ago, montypiton said:

My kids are grown, but I have a TON of experience climbing with kids from toddler to teen.  I'm grandpa age, and live in Leavenworth. - these days climbing with grandnieces & grandnephews, cuz I haven't been graced with my own grandchildren yet.   But if you got a kid who wants to climb, you're welcome to give me a call.  long-retired AMGA guide,  with decades of experience training guides & mountain rescue personnel.     Not much of a "sport-climber" -- much prefer traditional rock-climbing & alpinism.   shoot me a private message if you wish.

-Haireball

Hi! I have just sent you a pm. Thank you!!