Three Day Weekend! Hell Yizzy For Shizzy

COL._Von_Spanker

Sorry to hear that your mid-terms are gonna fuck your whole weekend up. I already got some plans to hit up the shows in L.A. and Vegas. I cant think of any better way to truly appreciate the hard work the past and present leaders of the free world than a few days in sin city. Can you?

rockband.gifrolleyes.gifmoon.gifmushsmile.gifmoon.gif

I think my GPA can take the hit

----------------

But who could unlearn all the facts that i've learned

I've sat in their chairs and my synapses burned

The torture of chalk dust collects on my tounge

Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

All my vasoconstrctors come slowly undone

Can't this wait till i'm old?

Can't I live while im young?

Edited by BandedGlacier

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Bandedglacier, I'd be there with ya if it wern't for this damn wedding in Indiana...have fun at the shows.

Really Lambone how long does it take to write a survey about how much people climb and shit and then post it on the .com? Can't be that bad...

Actually this time I'm giving a speech in my Spanish class about the climbing I want to do in South America after I graduate, unfortunately I need to pass the class before I can do either...

Edited by Lambone

Leejams,

If you go up into the mountains, the glutton for punishment thing is a given pitty.gif!! Good luck on Whitehorse...I was looking at it last week and telling my fiancee this would be a perfect time to do it. But I ain't that crazy yet.

Lambone, go live in a small village south of the border where nobody knows English, you'll learn Spanish really quick...worked for me and I couldn't finish a sentence when I got down there. Good luck with midterms...I hated college hellno3d.gif

Some of us have to work two of the three days this weekend. Sunday will be for the Twin Sisters possibly if it don't rain.