Bellingham alpine partners

Zackw7

Howdy folks,

Just moved up to Bellingham and am looking for partners for fast and light alpine climbs in the north cascades and surrounding areas. I prefer big single push efforts and am comfortable leading up to low 10s and easy ice. Im pretty flexible on objectives and really just want to spend as much time in the mountains as possible. Ideal partner will be focused more on efficiency and safety than crushing the most epic line. Have gear, experience and all that jazz. Also able to ski approach/descents. I will be working a normal mon-fri schedule.

• Like 1
  • Rawk on! 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be in town from May 20 ish until June 20 ish if you're interested in hitting some alpine objectives during that time. I'll be on leave so I'll likely be available whenever you are unless I already have a climb planned. I am comfortable leading up to 5.8/9 trad and WI/AI3 and have my own gear except I could use a few more screws for a full rack. I'm not the best skier but I've skied plenty of easy/moderate approaches/descents before.

Edited by MCBuchanan

• 11 months later...