Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

4 minutes ago, StevenSeagal said:

The problem is that trying to debate this nut job is lose-lose. Agreeing with him confirms what he already knew. Disagreeing with him also confirms what he already knows which is that almost everyone is insane, except for him, as he is part of a very small- one might say elite?- group of the woke who are on to what “they” are doing and he has learned all of it from neo Nazi websites and citations from discredited wackos like veterinarians, osteopaths, naturopaths, and disgraced former academics who somehow got a PhD  but have been stripped of their teaching and medical credentials for gross misconduct and spreading disinformation.  In addition, disagreeing with him violates his first amendment rights and elevates him further into the victimhood status that he thrives on. 

The only appropriate interaction with him is open ridicule, At least that’s fun. 

Yeah, that is the only fun.  Hey,  you want to know another fun thing to do?  When you're having a face to face conversation with someone, don't look in their eyes. Focus instead on their forehead the whole time.   Really intently listen, but just focus on the forehead. And when you talk back to them,  be sure to double whatever their voice volume is.

Hey guys, here is this link again.  It shows how crazy that I am for sure. Once again, those who think they are part of the "in" crowd are just upper level sheep fot the next cull. 

All I can say is take the Mrna vaccine if you trust it. But be certain that the bulk of clowns posting away here have watched the videos of my links and won't be taking the shot if not too late.  Certain.

Edited by DanO