Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

2 minutes ago, DanO said:

Once again, type in ,   antifa.com.   on the address bar and see what you get?  

Vaccine makers are totally covering their tracks. Only the very stupid will take the vaccines and think the clowns on CC are cute. According to latest Delores Cahill most vaccine takers will be dead in 5-10 years after years of suffering, time will tell.

Elites covering up evidence.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccine-makers-destroy-covid-vaccine-safety-studies/5743122

YOU type that into your address bar!! I won’t do it. You’re trying to give me a virus, and then you know what happens next? That’s right. Vaccines. And then, communism. I SEE WHAT YOURE DOING HERE. DARK ELITE ALERT!!!

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40247363.html

Conor Anderson, President of UCD Students’ Union said Prof Cahill, who chairs the far-right Irish Freedom Party, has propagated a number of “medically-inaccurate conspiracy theories in service of a far-right political agenda throughout the Covid-19 pandemic”. He said she is not an expert in virology, epidemiology, or public health.

Mr Anderson said he has written to the head of the UCD School of Medicine and the head of UCD Human Resources to request that Prof Cahill be investigated under Statute 28 of the Universities Act 1997 which defines gross misconduct, in part, as “deliberate disregard for health and safety precautions likely to endanger another person.” 

Dolores isn’t an expert, she just plays one on the internet. We should listen to her!!

https://news.sky.com/story/who-is-david-icke-the-conspiracy-theorist-who-claims-he-is-the-son-of-god-11982406

I’ve been doing my research. This man says the elite fears him more than anyone. Sounds like someone worth listening to!!

So far, I have learned from him that the world is run by shape shifting lizards, 5G cellular networks cause Covid 19, Covid 19 is fake, viruses can’t be spread by shaking someone’s hand, and that he is literally the son of god. 

Dan, if you just read what he has to say it will be immediately and irrefutably obvious that he’s right, otherwise we’ll know that you’re just a sheep waiting to be slaughtered. 

So which one are you??!?!111111???$&

Edited by StevenSeagal

I know it's hard to believe someone when they say they're extremely super-intelligent and highly moral, but I am, and I gotta say, you'd be really surprised by what a long time of the wrong environment can do to someone, no matter how strong they are. It seems like this version of Batman has been at it for a couple decades, and has been withdrawn from social life basically the whole time. Even a moral genius like the Batman we know and love can end up with a fucked-up psychological complex if they're living like that.

Like I said, it wasn't really about the idea that Superman might stop being a terrific person someday; that was Batman's psychological justification to himself, and it does make some sense - it's like the argument that we need to get rid of all the nukes, because even though M.A.D. might be preventing a lot of bloodspill, it could end everything one day. But you're right, Batman should be smart enough to see that even though it's a reasonable idea, it's not quite right in this case. What blinds him to it is that he's trying not to deal with how he himself has become an unstoppable force and it's just as dangerous with him as with Superman.

A huge part of the movie was showing parallels between Batman and Superman in terms of invincibility, showing how even though Batman is a mortal man with "no superpowers," he still has the power to do what-the-fuck-ever he wants, all he needs is prep time. Alfred's wisdom can't stop him; Superman can't stop him; the combined human race perhaps couldn't stop him if they tried, which they never would anyway.

But a strong difference between these two virtually unstoppable forces is that, unlike Superman, it seems Bruce Wayne actually has started to become corrupted. For all we know - and it seems like a reasonable assumption to me - he was the Batman we know and love when he started. He refused to kill, he always listened to Alfred's wisdom, he was probably very kind to people in little everyday-life interactions. Then came two decades or so of trauma after trauma after trauma, and seriously, never underestimate the psychological power of trauma. At some point, he couldn't keep it up. He stopped thinking the respect for every human life is more important than the fight against evil. He and Alfred probably butted heads on that point, so he decided Alfred wasn't such a perfect guide after all. He probably stopped caring about people's little everyday-life struggles; giving someone a friend to talk to seemed inconsequential compared to being out there secretly saving their lives.

And when you change your whole philosophy bit-by-bit, butt heads with someone who was once your greatest mentor, do things you once thought you should never do, it creates a deep form of insecurity. You have to be right. You cannot have ended human lives over an emotional breakdown. Yet, at the same time, you can kind of feel that you have. You can kind of feel that your old self was right. But, if you're Bruce Wayne, whose entire identity was born from trauma causing change in personality, you're used to feeling like nothing is right, and repressing that insecure side of yourself, so it's really fucking hard to admit to yourself what's going on. Especially when you're so brilliantly competent that it's really hard to give anyone the impression that you're fucking up, let alone yourself.

This contrast between him and Batman was all a fantasy to protect himself from that insecurity. The brain will grasp at any rationalization it can for things like this. Somehow, the concept occurred to him of this contrast between an unstoppable force with nothing to worry about and a simply very-powerful man with internal conflicts and personality, kept in check by the rest of the world, part of the natural balance that keeps things safe. This made it easier not to worry about the idea that he was becoming corrupted - worst case was yes, he was, and the world would shut him down for it if it got out of hand, because unlike Superman, he couldn't just go on a rampage and destroy everything if he wanted. He was just a really smart billionaire, not a god.

But to really make this concept work as a rationalization, Superman has to actually be dangerous. It doesn't really feel the same to compare yourself to some god-character with near-perfect wisdom and judgment and use that as an excuse for why you don't need near-perfect wisdom and judgment yourself. The god you're comparing yourself to needs to be corruptible too.

You starting to see how this all got out of hand, even though Batman is a very smart and moral person? I guess you might think being susceptible to this psychological complex means Batman is clearly not so moral and heroic, but really man, there could never be a real person who's immune to trauma. Batman deals with very insane shit. He sees people live and die by his action and inaction. He's seen people die gruesome, horrible, unimaginable deaths because someone broke out of Arkham who he could have just killed to begin with. Sometimes, if you're a heroic type of person, a strong enough type of person, you can see these sorts of things and suck it up, stay strong, keep moving - know these horrible things are what you're fighting against, and you can't be perfect, but you did what you could. But not all the time. Sometimes, they get to you. Sometimes, they wrench your heart out, because there's something about them that just connects to you personally. Maybe you're really scared of drowning. 5 people are shot because of your mistakes, and it's horrible every time, but you survive. Then a 6th person drowns, and you see it happen, and you imagine it's you, and you just can't handle that. You start to wish you had simply killed the villain. Bruce Wayne has probably had his heart wrenched out of him a thousand times by the start of this movie, and I don't mean that like you're texting your girlfriend about how you saw a puppy get yelled at and you're like "it wrenched my heart out," I'm talking about outright mental breakdowns where you question everything you've ever known and your psyche falls apart.

It was a lot more realistic than you think, man. We're all lucky we can't fully relate to it 

I know you guys are on the payroll or just dont care. But the only way the experimental Mrna vaccine is allowed without proper testing is because of emergency useage. To get emergency usage there can be no known effective treatments. That is a lie as many countries use cheap ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. 

Understand there is good chance the dark elites know the true effects due to secret human testing in china. It must be bad enough so they must hide it. 

Any who help this along are guilty of crimes against humanity.  It seems to be designed to make people infertile and  designed to kill at a later point in time. Exact numbers unknown.

The vaccine war is just one front on a broad battlefield. 

At some point their has to be a excuse to shut down all altrrnative information resistance. War and or a big false flag, saying in country russian collaborators etc, etc. Whatever they will shut down the net, and press hard a single political party ran republic. Fascist/communist both the same, will press forward to remove constitutional rights and this in the midst of currency/economic collapse. In the the middle this will be viruses and the demand for everyone to be tracked and take the Mrna vaccines. 

The more people resist and demand consitutional rights the better it will be on the other side. We all know most people will be cowards and boot licker's, what are you?

Now see this post be kicked over by many nonsensical posts. It is 5th generational warfare of mostly human influence operations, understand it.

Note, the recent trial conviction, is part of the human influence warfare on many levels. Many people cheering the conviction sure I understand that. But no cop is going to respond to any kind of call very quickly,  dragging feet the whole way.  To take over it is a old elite run communist/fascist plan to tear down all of society. 

Edited by DanO

Hi it is me sorry I have not posted sooner I have been very busy since I came home but I finally had time to eat my placenta today. When I researched it said it is best to eat it raw because cooking can make it lose some of the nutrients so first I cut the bigger veiny pieces off because it said you should not eat those and then I cut a little regular part off and tasted it like that but it tasted kind of strange it is hard to explain how it tastes it is a little like brain but not exactly it is more like liver that is the closest I can think to compare it and it is sort of salty and chewy. I did not want to cook it and lose the nutrients so I had some and then I made smoothies with strawberries and bananas and honey and that tasted much better and I read something that said you can make tacos with it so I saved a little for that because then I can put other stuff in it so it makes it taste a little better and I still have 1 smoothie left that I am going to save until later so I will have it with dinner tonight. I do not feel any different yet but it was the same when I ate the brain I did not feel different right away but then I felt like my body was stronger the next day and I think it will be the same with this so I will finish the placenta today and see how I feel tomorrow. Yesterday I had a treat and I pumped first so I had a glass of wine and smoked a cigar and my friend bought me shrimp tempura!!!!!!! It was SOOO GOOD!!!!!!! I have been wanting shrimp tempura for so long but I did not want to eat it when I was pregnant because they say shellfish is not good for the baby and I missed having a drink and smoking a cigar so I did it all yesterday and I pumped first to have food for the baby and then pumped more in the day to get all the bad stuff out of me my doctor said it is okay to drink a little sometimes but I should not breast feed for 24 hours after I do so I did it early yesterday so I would be fine by today I have not drank in so long I got drunk off 1 drink ha ha. I am still sore and tired because I have not been sleeping much since I came home but I am starting to feel better and it feels good to not have all that extra weight and I have to lose some but my doctor said to wait a few weeks and then when I feel all better I am going to start my dancing again and I hope it will help me lose weight but I know it will take time my friend said when she had her baby it took her like a year to lose the weight so I will try to be patient

The anonymous will never manipulate you they're fighting for a truth because they had hardship and not only that they grow up to be extremely powerful that they actually even the Illuminati sees them as a threat yes these group of hikers are that powerful they can hack super military computers and get all the classified information out gotta look outside the box know that you're the media does not tell the truth the newer kids nowadays and 9:11 are brainwashed Iraq had nothing to do with that war it was the scandal up more money from Congress and their tanks and their bombs if they do not be sent out they lose money so they create an incident to make an excuse to blame another country to go to war I saw everything on 911 remember the fact they made a mistake that they blamed Israel for that problem and really quick to change their minds oh and let's not forget Building 7 was collapsing although it didn't collapse 15 minutes later behind the news reporter oh wait you didn't see that part of course not they cut it off so you may no longer view it of course the government's innocent don't be so naive but you know what the anonymous has always told you the truth the hole time

You know what? I'm not even going to hide it anymore. For every smartass like you there are 100 sheeple. Yes I am a paid shill, and I make more in one year than you will ever see in your pathetic lifetime. I made 50k yesterday attending a Clinton Foundation dinner which went towards my 6th Ferrari. I'd send you a picture of my team of butlers, but it won't matter after the TPP passes and I fire them all for cheap overseas labor!

They were right, you know, about the nanomachines in the public water. How does it feel, knowing that I could wipe out you and your loser family with a single press of a button? Or maybe I'll just call in to your local FEMA headquarters and have you shipped off to a death camp?

Or maybe I won't, it's so much fun watching loudmouths like you desperately run around like headless chickens while the sheeple ignore you. I bet your head would spin if you knew how much money I got for every word I say denouncing Bernie or Trump. It's a shame my contract with CTR and the Fed prevent me from telling you, so just imagine me driving off into the sunset in my Bugatti while you slave away at one of the corporations I have a controlling interest in.

I don't even know, can't count that high.  It doesn't matter though.  Just know what if there is a simple and reasonable explanation for things, that isn't it chief.  Just as the universe is decaying into chaos, so are the conspiracies multiplying.  Even us dark elite have those that work to subvert within our cadre, such as myself, a double-quadruple secret agent, moving in the dark passages, my hand on the controls that change the stock market and the earths CO2 levels and the outcome of elections and so much more.  Things are so crazy, you just wouldn't believe it.  I mean seriously. You wouldn't believe it. Sometimes I don't either.  Sometimes in the supermarket, or just walking down the street I have an argument with myself (very loudly) as to whether the voices are real.

Hey, here is Dr Tenpenny talking about the vaccine. We all know Oly and company wants everyone to be informed, right ? Or will he quickly kick in 10 posts ? 

Sorry guys, in a state of war, it is doubtful the dark elites will ever allow honest elections. 

https://www.brighteon.com/6b334bd1-e45d-4618-b8e6-d5ddfcb6a8f0

https://www.brighteon.com/3ef68971-87ad-4ac5-9a1c-8552364d8ccd

This is an information platform that serves people all over the world.

Not taking things seriously is why things are going to hell in a hand basket. The folks out there that just bury their heads in the sand and rely on their elected officials to run the country are a major part of the problem.

Just because the US "is the greatest democracy in the world" doesn't mean you shouldn't be doing your duty to regulate this democracy. People who disregard information that shows their leaders committing war crimes and violating international laws because "it makes them feel uncomfortable" are just as culpable as those who perpetrate those crimes.

You are the regulator and final oversight to your government. This is what democracy is established upon.

Cascadeclimbers.com is a tool. You can either post memes all day and discuss Kim Kardashians latest plastic surgery or you can use it to disseminate or collect information that is critical to keeping your democracy alive.

When all the media has been turned into a propaganda machine designed to polarize and divide the masses a tool that gives direct access to the populace of your democracy becomes very serious.

Don't be like the lazy fat ass Romans who stood by and watched their empire burn.

I wouldn't like to think of myself as a mad scientist, but if given the resources I think I would be capable of making very morally ambiguous decisions.

Imagine the resources freed up by a lack of inhabitants, ugh I imagine the possibilities sometimes.

Scientific centers, organizations like NASA recieve such miniscule funding because of the mountain of issues we face as a species, and the mountains of resources we allocate to help slow down the end results of those issues. Imagine starting from scratch population wise, but with all of the knowledge we've gained from 21st century scientific progress.

Things like this well never happen though. Things like population control, and other rarely conversed subjects are too morally subjective no matter the results according to most.

Mad scientists have a record of producing results though, and for the most part leave morality at the doorstep in the process. I think I could do that to a degree as well. I would rather set in motion a plan that reduces our population by a significant percent rather than let this world continue on its current path where at this rate in the coming centuries people will be slashing each others throats for fresh water and food.

I don't even remember what this post is about at this point, I don't know if i'm posting this on the picture of that dog with the cone or what, I just started typing after a topic got my gears churning.