Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

The only way to put out this much energy is to be obsessed and on Bill Gates payroll. Must get paid by salary and by the number of words and posts, likely working several web sites.

To everyone, the next two elections will show the truth, if steamrolled by fixed elections to force vaccines, due to dropped viruses and also remove constitutional rights etc. Either quickly or slowly,  the situation will be clear enough. 

Then CC will have to decide.

One. help the transition to that fascist/communist dictatorship hell, including stacks of dead bodies.

Two, just be sheep with no influence in any way, live or die, freedom or slavery, with no input. 

Three.  support democracy, honest elections and constitutional rights etc. Choices, no surprises.

• Smells bad 1

Type in.  Jefferyprather.com see what you get. 

Then search for jeffery prather ,  if you can get his site, listen to his pod casts. If have trouble get on brighteon.com search for jeffery prather. Put brighteon.com in address bar.

It is getting harder to use Google to get him up.  Shadow banning. It may not be long until net lock down. Excuse will be war with Russia.

Edited by DanO
  • Smells bad 1

Now understand, all I have been saying all along is to support honest elections and constitutional rights. Look at all my posts and that is all you will see. Who would oppose this? Think on that. 

I have relatives who took the vaccines, i don't agree with that decision but I 100% believe they have the right to choose to take a vaccine while i should have the constitutional right not to, without any sanction. As if the vaccine works then those who take it should be protected and should not care if i take it or not. Otherwise all is a lie,  top to bottom, and one lie leads to another then another, endlessly. Then fascist/communist dictatorship.

The dark elites are not going to stop, they will press ahead with their operations, 100%"sure. It is only how much evidence you must have to see the obvious. 

• Smells bad 1

anyway, just look at my posts. in 3 years you'll come back crying "Dang Olyclimber you were right all along!  Can I lick your feet? Please????" and I will say "No, thats gross dude, what is wrong with you?"....and then I'll regret asking that question because who has time to hear all that??????

To Oly and everyone here. I have a very, very rare chance to lift the veil,  to show the real truth.

Type in   antifa.com  on your browser's address bar and see what happens, it has been this way ever since the presidential election. Anyone remember all the dark elite sponsered riots for about a year? Antifa means anti fascist, which by defualt may mean communist. 

Now what will Oly say? This will show the light and the dark,  I may be wrong on some of my guesses of the unknowns, but this is real and not going to simply go away.

• Smells bad 1

Once again, type in ,   antifa.com.   on the address bar and see what you get?  

Vaccine makers are totally covering their tracks. Only the very stupid will take the vaccines and think the clowns on CC are cute. According to latest Delores Cahill most vaccine takers will be dead in 5-10 years after years of suffering, time will tell.

Elites covering up evidence.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccine-makers-destroy-covid-vaccine-safety-studies/5743122