Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

Understand, this is not accidental,  this is a form of warfare. Once the elites use these vipers to make that single political party ran republic they will remove constitutional rights and then take your property and KILL YOU. 

• Smells bad 1

Here's the thing. You said a "jackdaw is a crow."

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens.

So your reasoning for calling a jackdaw a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get grackles and blackbirds in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A jackdaw is a jackdaw and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you said. You said a jackdaw is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

Any Corporations want to colonize Antartica?

Any Countries want to colonize Antartica?

Does anyone want to colonize Antartica?

No? Ok lets colonize the Ocean. Kinda makes sense, it’s 70% of the damn surface area of Earth. Make Floating Cities on the Ocean Waters. Also the Flooding part of Global Warming would kinda of be solved. Also Netherlands would be reborn as Water Cities. So, why is nobody fucking doing it. It’s goddamn common sense man. We have boats for crying outload, you’d think we’d have Water Cities a long time ago. Fucking Mankind wanting to go to the Moon and Mars and shit. Good idea and i support that whole space shit, BUT FUCKING INVEST IN THE DAMNED OCEAN! Humanity is dumb! 70% of the Surface of Earth is free realestate! And we haven’t got anything there yet! What is it? The Cost? Is there no funding for it? I’d fund the fuck out of it. If no one is funding it Mankind is doomed. It would proove we are the dumbest species on this planet. No, not the planet, the entire universe. 70% of the Earth’s Surface is free for the taking, and nobody is funding these projects for Water Cities.

Actually, all of this reminds me, WHY DOES NASA HAVE SO LITTLE DAMN FUNDING?!!!!!

FUCK HUMANITY!!!

FUCK MYSELF!!!

FUCK THIS SPECIES!!

I HOPE WE GO EXTINCT!!!

Notice, how they operate? This is classic dissinformation,  if can't debate put up nonsense. They count on you, the reader being stupid and distractable. So are you? Are you sheep for their slaughterhouse?

Dr Delores Cahill. The communists/fascists would scream at her white nationalist, but cannot get away with it.

https://www.brighteon.com/ede48292-d8db-4fb4-a559-bd60857343c5

So her prediction take the Mrna shot, and be dead in 5 to 10 years after a lot of misery. 

The USA constitution is not perfect, but hang on to it for dear life. It is very possible to improve the democracy design in the USA, but the dark elites will only do psychopath tricks to destroy,   not make it better. 

• Smells bad 1

Look at you complete low IQ tool suggesting for him to be a slave to memes like "incel" and niceguy." All the while believing yourself not to be a slave. Kek. Do you enjoy looking at burn victims, too? Tattoos look absolutely horrible on anyone.

And why do you think the guy you cited cares about girls in particular? Because, hey, guys have an inherent desire to protect girls. Based on sentiments such as family and community, you utterly anti-social POS. And they have this even without wanting to have sex with the girl. And if a girl defaces herself, maybe only because of a degenerate Western "trend," then it should sadden you. Doesn't make you an "incel" or "niceguy." As a matter of fact, it makes you a normal guy, whereas a guy who only wants sex will care little about what you do with your body. Of course you're probably too emotionally stunted as to understand this. Hence why you run around on CC.com spouting low IQ (and low EQ) memes. And your ASPD/psychopathy is also the reason you can only think about sex. And think wanting to protect a girl has to be only for reasons of sex.

Indeed, my idiocratic low IQ memer, it is YOU who is a niceguy and projects, while "white-knighting" (ooo, a meme) like the sucker/tool you are. (More insults here I can't insert for filter reasons)

E: Oh wait, are you a girl? Your father trying to educate you at all, instead of letting you completely destroy yourself during your rebellious teenage phase, was likely a "niceguy," too, wasn't he? Or was your father absent? Were you raised by a "stronk" single mother? Amazing... this Western Cascade Climber idiocracy. (Or maybe you're a femcel? Only meeting shitty guys. By virtue of being "stronk" and "rebellious." Such that no person who isn't a "niceguy" would get anywhere near you. Deluded and brainwashed feminist dirt.)

Why would people go along with such a crazy program of murder and control? Simple, if you control the end times story, you control the people. Christans have their own end times story which is mostly harmless to society.

However the enviromentalism end times story is designed to raise army of communist/fascist vipers to make a lot of dead bodies.

Like we must stop CO2 emissions or the whole world will fry and drown in the future and we must stop CO2 right now or this is unstoppable!!!!!!

Well this end times story is all lies. Look up the web site 

Globalweatheroscillations.com by David Dilley,  and study the information given there. Remember the dark elites count on you being easily influenced by their 5th generation warfare operations.

Edited by DanO
  • Smells bad 1

Look, you may be new here, but Spray is where many top minds collaborate, and routinely outsmart the most well funded, well equipped and diabolical organizations on earth. How do we do it? Top thinkers, experts on every field, unparalleled investigative skills and fearlessness. I would trust a top comment here over pretty much any news source, especially a mainstream source, any day.

In the 1996 kids television series "Arthur", all characters are talking animals of various types, even those that normally prey on eachother, and all get along peacefully. However, it's implied by characters Sue Ellen, Francine, and Muffy going vegetarian in Season 16 Episode 9, "Sue Ellen Veggies Out" that meat is commonly eaten by Arthur and co. So then, who are they eating?? Their friends? A slave race? I see a very similar problem in the kid's tv show, Spongebob. This is often a very widely debated and quite controversial topic. It goes as follows: what exactly is the meat that goes into the krabby patties? is Mr. Krabs the last surviving member of the race of crabs that secretly are the main ingredient for the famed krabby patty. what makes this so sickeningly ironic is the fact that Mr. Krabs is getting rich off of the carcasses of his best friends and family. I am deeply disturbed by this, as we all should be. this brings up some alternate, yet similar questions such as: are the citizens in on this? do they know that they are all secretly cannibals? Do they aknowledge the fact that they are all helping to wipe out a completely innocent race and commit genocide? This is where we start to see some parallels. Yes, I do indeed think that Mr. Krabs is the reincarnated form of Hitler. the similarities are quite astounding. Mr. Krabs is slowly brainwashing the citizens of bikini bottom into supporting his reign with propoganda. Yet, He is also bringing the county to prosperity and wealth, just like Hitler. Unfortunately, He keeps most of the money for Himself, which is where we see the greed taking control. Money changes people. and I believe that is the true message of Spongebob... Money brings power. Power brings fame. fame brings change. money=the root of all evil, ie:change=evil. The society of Bikini Bottom wants to stay traditional and opposes change. That's exactly why they follow Mr Krabs, to stay with "norm". see it all makes sense now, doesn't it?

Just men in black uniforms grabbing a fifty five-year-old uh you know woman just choking ah you're gonna learn who we are you're gonna learn to submit the foreign bankers have given us unlimited power and we're gonna rule you this is our country your here and WE'RE GONNA FEED ON YOUR ASS!, AND THE COPS JUST DRINK FLUORIDE WATER, AHHH THEY TAKE THEIR KIDS AND JUST SHOOT 'EM UP WITH MERCURY and the kids become autistic the cops don't care they're I'm GOING TO THE TIT BAR I don't care if my kids brain-damaged they drink whiskey and wreck and kill everybody in Austin and then when they wreck and kill themselves the cops then go and SWAT team the bar owners that sold them too much whiskey it's your fault you sold too much whiskey to a god. YOU DON'T SELL TOO MUCH WHISKEY TO A GOD! We're God! You understand we roll America; we'll shoot you in the face, we'll bloody your face, and we'll laugh about it because we're weak gang members.

And now they love it, they can abuse and beat up everybody and nobody can stop 'em. Nobody can stop 'em! They're having their way with America! They want our guns! And if you're not with 'em cops and military, then you will declare that you are with the Republic now. And don't tell me that I'm a weirdo 'cause I'm upset about this, and I should only go get upset about my favorite football team winning or losing. Listen, I know what tyranny means, I know the bankers are putting poison in our food and water. I know the bankers have stolen 8.5 trillion. I know we're under the War Powers Act. I know they're hurting us, I know they're carrying out New Word Order, I know they staged those terror attacks. You know what it's like to gut up to this and go out every day and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say 9/11 was an inside job and lose most of the radio stations I was on? You know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing you work for a bunch of psychotic killers, and you bastards are probably gonna end up killing me one day?! You know what it's like knowing you've ruined my life?! You know what it's like, you sons of bitches?! I'm tired of your crap! You commit evil, you're part of an evil system, and we're standing up against you! And the Republic is going to defeat you in the end! Some of us won't make it personally through this, but a lot of us are. And in the end you are gonna be brought to justice for all the kids you kidnapped for CPS, all you CPS workers, all you corrupt bureaucrats, all of you that've had your way with innocent children over and over again, who think your evil is invincible, you're not invincible and God is gonna deal with you, and you are cursed to hell!

6 minutes ago, olyclimber said:

In the 1996 kids television series "Arthur", all characters are talking animals of various types, even those that normally prey on eachother, and all get along peacefully. However, it's implied by characters Sue Ellen, Francine, and Muffy going vegetarian in Season 16 Episode 9, "Sue Ellen Veggies Out" that meat is commonly eaten by Arthur and co. So then, who are they eating?? Their friends? A slave race? I see a very similar problem in the kid's tv show, Spongebob. This is often a very widely debated and quite controversial topic. It goes as follows: what exactly is the meat that goes into the krabby patties? is Mr. Krabs the last surviving member of the race of crabs that secretly are the main ingredient for the famed krabby patty. what makes this so sickeningly ironic is the fact that Mr. Krabs is getting rich off of the carcasses of his best friends and family. I am deeply disturbed by this, as we all should be. this brings up some alternate, yet similar questions such as: are the citizens in on this? do they know that they are all secretly cannibals? Do they aknowledge the fact that they are all helping to wipe out a completely innocent race and commit genocide? This is where we start to see some parallels. Yes, I do indeed think that Mr. Krabs is the reincarnated form of Hitler. the similarities are quite astounding. Mr. Krabs is slowly brainwashing the citizens of bikini bottom into supporting his reign with propoganda. Yet, He is also bringing the county to prosperity and wealth, just like Hitler. Unfortunately, He keeps most of the money for Himself, which is where we see the greed taking control. Money changes people. and I believe that is the true message of Spongebob... Money brings power. Power brings fame. fame brings change. money=the root of all evil, ie:change=evil. The society of Bikini Bottom wants to stay traditional and opposes change. That's exactly why they follow Mr Krabs, to stay with "norm". see it all makes sense now, doesn't it?

Oly, with all due respect, Mr. Krabs is not Hitler. He’s misunderstood.