Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

5 hours ago, olyclimber said:

What kind of psychosis is this?  It is kind of fascinating. Do you think this guy is a functions enough to hold down a job?  Or does he live in his mom’s basement? Imagine if he had a job were people had to depend on him.  Or even just having to share a work space with him…would you you hear about the “dark elite” on a daily basis? I imagine he drives a garbage truck, and his co-workers wear earplugs to cut out the noise. 

so are you saying you wouldn't tie-in with this guy?

3 hours ago, KaskadskyjKozak said:

so are you saying you wouldn't tie-in with this guy?

Could you imagine? Mid-pitch: “gravity is just a lie made up by the dark elite, this rope is just meant to tie us down and subject us to their lies. As such I have cut to rope to pieces. You can thank me later.”

1 hour ago, olyclimber said:

Could you imagine? Mid-pitch: “gravity is just a lie made up by the dark elite, this rope is just meant to tie us down and subject us to their lies. As such I have cut to rope to pieces. You can thank me later.”

if you survived you could write a TR that surpasses the infamous Uncle Tricky on Dierdre...

24 minutes ago, KaskadskyjKozak said:

if you survived you could write a TR that surpasses the infamous Uncle Tricky on Dierdre...

For sure, and with a little help from everyone on here, there's only about 45 more pages to go in here in order to catch up to The Nodder thread!

1 hour ago, olyclimber said:

Also: "using pro, and anchors, is what scared, brainwashed sheeple use, having been deluded into slavery by the overlords at the elite climbing gear manufacturers engaged in 5th generational warfare. My running out this entire pitch that is 3 letter grades over my limit is what's best for you right now. Off belay."

We all seen the show the last year. You think the dark elites are going to stop? Maybe so, if we are lucky. But don't count on it. If nothing else they are going to press ahead with a currency/economic collapse. But they are going to press ahead with most everything, a high tech single political party ran police state is the likely goal. They will not ever allow a people's populist president to be elected again. They will make a china like police state system-unless they are stopped by the common people. Many states are working to slow down the federal government. 

So what's next? Maybe the dark elites will back off and go back to business as usual in a two party political system? I hope so, but I doubt it. If they keep pressing the attack then what will that look like and why? Think about it. 

If elites want a one world government must chop up the conservative freedom loving population in the USA. To do that will have to do some very harsh things, make that single political party high tech dictatorship. Something like what china has, the USA high tech companies help to set up in china. 

Complete tracking systems, vaccine passports, and social credit score systems, something like in china. Must have a single political party ran government like in china etc. 

As the 5th generstional warfare attacks continue, there will be endless waves of more viruses,  lockdowns, vaccines. The next year will tell the truth of what dark elites are doing. Have plenty of popcorn. Of course any good villain will try not to be too predictable, may have some variations. 

Beyound the obvious, the not so obvious is what to do to get out of the coming dark age ? The clear path forward is positive democracy design reform movements.

The bulk of making fun of me is fear, which understandable. Must face reality at some point or keep plenty of popcorn and video games. 

Part of the plan is the Mrna vaccines, what will they do and how slowly or quickly is the great unknown by me. Every batch of vaccines can vary, can vary from region to region, country to country etc. It is like playing russian roulette by each new vaccine as well. Ignore the alternative expert warnings and likely win the darwin awards. 

Edited by DanO

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/political-economy-fear

Interesting article,   everything is related to human influence operations. A fascist/communist type of political movement wants to make THE single political party the "God" figure.  Therefore  the lack of need of a core belief of a Christian God, where as a core belief is for free will. The belief of free will leads to the need for individual freedoms and constitutional rights to ensure those freedoms. Understand?

All these things are interconnected in a culture and society.  

Do not embrace fascist/communist movements put out by dark elites,  they will lead you into dictatorship hell.

The insistence on having a government that sets policy according to “Christian principles”, or the principles of any specific religion, is the antithesis of giving people free will. You are very much against the people having freedom or free will of any kind. When you speak of “rights”, what you really mean is your right to suppress the choices and rights of others through codified bigotry under the deceptive guise of “religious freedom”. 

People who are truly free scare the shit out of people like you. 

You and countless other zealots throughout history have confused your own enthusiasm for your chosen system of belief with a belief that you know what’s best for everyone else and that it’s your divinely inspired mission to save the rest of us.

In addition, you are completely delusional and detached from reality. People like you should never, ever, be allowed near a position of power. 

Actually, very clearly, history shows the truth. The USA is one of the few countries that gave or had constitutional rights early on. 1st, 2nd admendments and bill of rights. This is true even today as few nations has as strong constitutional rights. The truth of this is easy to look up. Few nations can compete in this history, undebatable by the other side. Of course USA history is not perfect.

Who and what communist/fascist types represent and want is easy to find out. If the usa people let these monsters make a single political party ran republic they will remove all constitutional rights and have a hellish dictatorship. 

100% certain. No doubt. 

For instance, early on, from day one. The USA constitution made it a principle of seperation of church and state. At a time when king and church ruled 99% of the world. 1776 and onward....

The fascists/communists 100% certain will make one party dictatorship,  as their dark rich elites command them. The history is clear and current events are clear.

Edited by DanO

Here is the reality,  the rich elites have pushed down the moderate good sense left and promoted a radical communist/fascist left. This sort of left hates democracy, honest elections, constitutional rights, etc etc. This is communism, it wants a dictatorship of the proletariat, in reality a single political party ran republic. 

They will use democracy to get in power, then remove democracy as soon as they can and stack up piles of dead bodies everywhere. If the USA current system is bad, their elite directed system is total hell. 

Be warned....

Edited by DanO

21 minutes ago, DanO said:

Actually, very clearly, history shows the truth. The USA is one of the few countries that gave or had constitutional rights early on. 1st, 2nd admendments and bill of rights. This is true even today as few nations has as strong constitutional rights. The truth of this is easy to look up. Few nations can compete in this history, undebatable by the other side. Of course USA history is not perfect.

Who and what communist/fascist types represent and want is easy to find out. If the usa people let these monsters make a single political party ran republic they will remove all constitutional rights and have a hellish dictatorship. 

100% certain. No doubt. 

The fact that you think being thrown off of a privately owned hiking forum violated your 1st amendment rights shows how little understanding you have of the constitution.

The fact that you parrot the rhetoric of the one of our political parties that just encouraged an insurrection to overturn a fair election, that has openly stated that the will of the majority (e.g. democracy) cannot be allowed in the USA because it would be unfair to fringe conservatives, is currently passing laws to suppress voter turnout, and which has fully embraced a massive disinformation campaign supported by foreign adversaries, suggests that you yourself are in fact immersed in a "human influence operation".

Edited by StevenSeagal

You know,  a elite run radical left , supported by a elite run lying media, it won't last. Communists almost always eat their own and this group of elites are running out of steam fast. Fewer and fewer people are believing the current lies.

Desperate dark elites are going to double and tripple down, ugly futher false flags and dropped viruses and Mrna vaccines. Only those of the stupid left are following along, this movement is eating itself. 

Edited by DanO

12 minutes ago, DanO said:

You know,  a elite run radical left , supported by a elite run lying media, it won't last. Communists almost always eat their own and this group of elites are running out of steam fast. Fewer and fewer people are believing the current lies.

Desperate dark elites are going to double and tripple down, ugly futher false flags and dropped viruses and Mrna vaccines. Only those of the stupid left are following along, this movement is eating itself. 

It's also painfully obvious that you don't even know what communism, or fascism, is, if you think that what we are living under currently is communism, and if you are unable to recognize the fascism in the leader and his group of sycophants that we just voted out, fairly. When the GOP holds a convention and states the official party platform as "whatever the leader decides", that might be your first clue which direction that party is heading. And yet you sound very much like their contemporary, unhinged, rank and file. Screaming "communism" in protest of things like proposals of affordable health care, regulating polluting industries, and encouraging people to vote, is a feature, not a bug, of far right wing kooks.

The rest of your claims are just more delusional arm flailing. Seek help.

Edited by StevenSeagal

1 minute ago, DanO said:

The gop is a political party, most of the conservatives don't like the GOP. 

Expand your mind, constitutional based government is for everyone.

The "conservatives" you are referring to are the second coming of the Confederacy, and they have excommunicated every reasonable conservative from the GOP. The conservatives you refer to have no interest in governing, they are interested in power.

I bet you have never read the consitution? Have you ever had a class on the constitution? I bet not, I also bet the bulk of your information sources are made up of those who want remove the 2nd amendment and love banning people on social media, therefore want to remove the first admendment. Right? The radical left wants to ban fox news , Tucker Carlson etc.

Make no mistake, to the reader,  the elites by long ongoing 5th generational warfare, they have created a rabid army of self destruction to take out the USA. 

Evidence of the current rabid ones eating itself. First the experimental Mrna vaccines, they are to treat a virus with close to zero death rate, must keep a mask on after usage and likely to kill most people at some point in the future. Only the dumb far left are taking the vaccine due to their own viper news sources. Darwin awards. 

Also defund the police operations, further evidence of the left eating itself. Also the migrant invasion force will displace mostly those of the left in cities. 

IRONY, the useful idiots dont understand they also need to be replaced by the migrant army for the dark elite plans.

The exact future is unknown but the current trends are clear.

Once the midterm elections and the next four year elections are stolen , if so the situation will be very clear. No doubt about it then. Along with more viruses,  lockdowns, passport tracking, and Mrna vaccines etc. 

It will be shame to wake up in a fascist/communist country with stacks of dead bodies and only then "get it". 

Edited by DanO

May be a war for mass distraction coming. Need about 300lbs of rice and 150 lbs of beans per person, per year.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-us-policy-changes-faster/5742914

https://dailystormer.su/let-me-tell-you-why-war-with-russia-is-such-a-great-idea/

If so , likely the plan is to keep it in the Ukraine by proxy, but dont count on it. I have read a source that the USA may not strike on warning, letting the russians attack, then use space weapons. To subjugate the nasty domestic conservative population etc. How likely? Don't know.