Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

whenever you see someone using the word "elites" and not clearly defining what or who that is....well you know they are bat shit crazy.  Extra points for "dark elite" or "despotic elite"!   The best kind of bogey men are the ones you can't define....the evil that lurks!  Be afraid!

59 minutes ago, KaskadskyjKozak said:

meanwhile there is a strange orb in the western WA skies... apparently it is scaring folks into posting in spray.  An alternative would be to conquer one's fears and appear before this orb and pay homage.  I'd suggest a hike, run, or bike ride

WHAT, AND EXPOSE MYSELF TO CHEMTRAIL SPRAYS ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!?!1111?!?

Vaccine death numbers unknown, injury numbers unknown. But it seems every few days there are alternative news reports of different ways it can do harm, only time will tell.

If interested in global warming information i suggest looking at globalweatheroscillations.com from David Dilley, there he basically states past global warming is real,  but due to natural weather cycles , not CO2.  That we are now going toward a cooling cycle for many decades. 

Understand , most every religion has it's end time story. Who controls the end time story controls the people. So the environmental movement needed it's own end time story, of burning, baking death by CO2. 

Those of good sense should step back from all controlling end times stories and think of seperation of church(cult) and state. To have good constitutional rights such as true free speech and honest elections so society can work things out.

Right now the Biden administration is pushing migrants in by the millions into the USA . Third world countries tend to destroy the environment not save it. The desperate starving people raze the countryside to the ground. Stable first world countries can work for sustainable environment. 

5th generational warfare, primarily of human influence operations.  Those sources , and trolls of disinformation are not your friends.

Do you have your buckets of popcorn? Here is a fairytale story. 

If an elite wanted to make a one world government dictatorship of a kind, how to do so? The main obstacle is the people's of the first world countries who expect and will fight for freedoms, constitutional rights, honest elections etc. Then reduce them, chop them up, get rid of them, somehow.

So looking at the migrant invasion down south of the USA, combined with the viruses and responding Mrna vaccines. It is funny thing, the SPARS document, shows the plan was to get a majority of conservatives to take the vaccine but they are resisting. Why? Because the elite media assualt on conservatives the last few years, have driven them to alternative conservative media which tells the truth, the virus scam and dangerous Mrna vaccines, this was not the dark elite plans.

So around 60% conservatives will not take the vaccine, also 30% of Hispanics and Blacks, but only around 5% of Democrats will not take the vaccines. 

Everyone able and with a brain want out of city area's.

So what? The bulk of migrants are not required to take the vaccines. They are fertile and healthy. They will displace the current populations in the city areas. City area's are already mostly democratic.  IRONY 

Communists/fascists sooner or later will kill their own.  Those who think they are the "in" crowd, many are in the first cull. 

So watch the further dropped viruses,  more Mrna vaccines, more lockdowns---off and on, getting harder and harder, famines, shortages etc. Also any kind of false flag, or war is possible, as the dark elites need if too many people catch on and resist. 

Edited by DanO

Always a few more lessons to think about.

The core of USA american culture since the first days of it's birth is its protestant christian nature. The history of the USA has plenty of blemishes. But let us focus on some of the positive. 

Christans believe God gives people free will to choose. To choose him or not, to do good or bad or something inbetween.  Other core belief systems often have none of that, such as communism/fascism  so they have no core belief for free choice, so no need for constitutional rights, freedoms, free choice etc.  Much of the success of the USA comes from these basic common core beliefs of the conservative Christians. Not perfect, as the USA political economy also does better with a bit of social programs, and a few social rights thrown in the mix.

USA population demographics also play a roll, such as the scotts irish, instinctively fight against the english king. Since the days of the revolutionary war particular peoples not only fought for freedom, also had the brains to make up the design of the USA republic. One of the most advanced democracy designs ever created despite the flaws. If you think the USA is unfair in the past , wait until you see what is planned for the future. 

So the unique Christian personal freedoms culture intermixed with a few ideas of social justice has been the correct culture for freedoms and prosperity in the country. 

This is the history, still yet it is time evolve forward democracy design to keep the despotic elites in check in my opinion. I myself think we need two and more competing democracy designs in the world to get out of the dark age- in my opinion...

Anyway, the fascists/communists have no core beliefs for constitutional rights, fair elections,  true free speech,  and so on. They are dark elite run, and will lead the world into hell. 

Edited by DanO

Yeah, I would have told my fellow hikers about Mrna vaccines if there, I could have put up 20 links of information. But who wants free speech or free choice???

Like I said first post here, take away free speech and then may win the Darwin Awards. I have no idea about the actual numbers of bad effects from the Mrna vaccines,  but it does not look good for most after five years to me, likely sooner.  

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/globalists-will-need-another-crisis-america-their-reset-agenda-fails

I suggest reading this link, it is a pretty good assessment of the situation right now. The elites planned on more real virus deaths, and that failed. They planned on more conservatives taking the vaccines, and that failed. They are likely to get desperate and do crazy things. Also 5th generational warfare of mainly human influence operations will not last forever, it will go kinetic someday.  It took around 15 years in the early days of the USSR of human influence operations before the real take over killing set in place. 10's of millions killed by the government. 

There are a lot of nasty things in the dark elite toolbox. A  EMP pulse would have the bulk of the population starving to death fairly quick. War, big false flags of many kinds. More viruses and responding Mrna vaccines etc. I suggest stocking up on everything, and never stop supporting good constitutional rights for everyone.  

What kind of psychosis is this?  It is kind of fascinating. Do you think this guy functions enough to hold down a job?  Or does he live in his mom’s basement? Imagine if he had a job where e people had to depend on him.  Or even just having to share a work space with him…would you you hear about the “dark elite” on a daily basis? I imagine he drives a garbage truck, and his co-workers wear earplugs to cut out the noise. 

• LMAO 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/thirdworldization-slow-burning-shtf-america

This  is a interesting article documenting the world's path toward global third world conditions. There will be little of first world vs third world, and there will be no talk of third world rising up to first world by dark elite controlled media. It is now a global erosion toward a new kind of dark age, of global third world hell for most nations. 

But there is a logical path forward. The short version of the positive plan is good democracy design reform movements everywhere,  especially in the dying western republics. Also the creation of at least two new ground up competing democracy designs in the world. If and when these two movements are done the world can work its way out of the dark age---in my opinion. Untill that happens the dark age will rage onward most likely. The odds is about 99 to 1 that I,  am right on this. 

Note, likely, no person from former communist countries is going to make fun of me, or join in on the dissinformation. They know reality.

This is going slow now, but likely to go fast and hard downhill at some point. Then no climbing or hiking etc, just surviving. 

The future? That is impossible to predict, I rarely get it exactly right,  but it is easier to predict trends. 

The positive future is better democracy design, more democracy, more political power for the people. Most conservatives will disagree but they are wrong. Most democrats will agree but their elites are sociopaths that will make fake improvements that create dictatorships.  In June, Switzerland has a planned direct democracy vote to stop the covid 19 restrictions, if that vote is not ripped off they should get their country back. Something like this and more is the positive future for the rest of the world. 

Conservatives fear democracy design reforms because 99% are fake for more dictatorship control , so i understand that. Nevertheless, the positive future is democracy design reform. I can do book length writing on how to go about it. But a bit too much to post that here.

Frankly most don't understand the need,,,,   yet.  

Edited by DanO

2 hours ago, DanO said:

Yeah, I would have told my fellow hikers about Mrna vaccines if there, I could have put up 20 links of information. But who wants free speech or free choice???

Alternatively- a term you seem to embrace- you violated the terms of service  of a privately owned service (the use of which is free), and you’re too fucking stupid and entitled to understand what the first amendment covers and what it does not.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, olyclimber said:

What kind of psychosis is this?  It is kind of fascinating. Do you think this guy is a functions enough to hold down a job?  Or does he live in his mom’s basement? Imagine if he had a job were people had to depend on him.  Or even just having to share a work space with him…would you you hear about the “dark elite” on a daily basis? I imagine he drives a garbage truck, and his co-workers wear earplugs to cut out the noise. 

If he had/has an office job, he’s the guy who’s been repeatedly called into his supervisors office for harassing his coworkers, not doing his job, and using company internet for personal web surfing for his “research”. 
Just try to imagine hiking, or worse, climbing with him, where getting away from him would be harder. Which explains why he needs to plaster forums with his psychosis since every one of his mountain outings invariably ends up as a solo adventure. 
I have an old high school friend who I haven’t seen in years but he’s a conspiracy guy. He actually sent me a video last summer of what he claimed was “Antifa starting the Oregon wildfires with a drone”. It was a video of a USFS helitack crew conducting a heli-torch firing operation. I also get similar links as above, which I delete without reading. My friends and I try to talk sense into him but he is impenetrable. In 1999 he moved to rural Tennessee to escape the “coming apocalypse” of Y2K, moving home later when it didn’t happen and with some weird excuse about why it didn’t. He recently got fired from his job. I should introduce him to DanO. 

I guess the articles from zero hedge are false. Also the high level phd's and naturopath doctor's telling the study history of Mrna vaccines etc are also nut cases, Right? 

Choose your reality carefully and know the dark side is putting out disinformation all the time and sometimes it is difficult to seperate it out. But knowing they are doing so means they are hiding much.

What will make things go bad quickly? Other than further crazy actions by globalist elites and their allies, such as wars and big false flags? It will be a good old fashioned economic/currency collapse that will be unrecoverable for the common people. While this is happening there will be millions of migrants pushed in, long as possible. With all the rest, such as viruses,  lockdowns and Mrna vaccines. Many other 5th generational human influence operations ongoing as well, everywhere.

For that coming reality I am the best friend you can have. Most people will be totally unprepared,  in a stunned daze, sheep to the slaughterhouse. All a choice, plenty of evidence.

Remember the Chrstain God believes in free will, hang on to that and a good constitution.  Once that is totally gone...

Nearer term future, if the elites keep to their playbook, mid summer to fall, more viruses,  lockdowns (off and on like a boa constrictor) and Mrna vaccines. Stock up with popcorn.

When the future plays out the reader will know the truth. Likelly most people in the hiker forum are unknowing sheep to the slaughter, that is a choice BEING MADE FOR THEM and everyone knows it. 

Edited by DanO

So few people know reality.  So here is a little story. When the USSR collapsed, their currency went worthless overnight. But the west cheered and sent in their democracy design experts to show them how to make government and economy. How did that go? Not so good for the common people.

They lost their life savings, and now their new countries are being run by mafia elites. Pensions? They vanished, it is said a few million pensioners starved to death that first winter. Still the western media cheered, saying nothing about all this. 

The joke however is on the west as well. Because only the existance of the USSR and the external threat of communism kept the western republics straight enough in terms of political economy. From the moment of the fall of the USSR started the clock of doom for the western republics. So far the political force of the internet and cell phones has been only a partial replacement of the lost political force of the cold war situation for the western republics. Right now, free speech on the west's internet is just barely hanging on.

So you think the dark elites care about you? Your money? Your currency? Your job? Something to eat? 

Most likely when it goes, the rich elites will be richer than ever, own most everything, pensions gone and all the rest. While shoving communism/fascism down your throat, migrants given jobs while you starve etc. 

Laugh it up , climb and hike long as you can.... Drink and be merry....