Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

2 hours ago, JasonG said:

So.....I'm supposed to listen to Alex Jones @DanO??!!  The same Alex Jones who preached for years that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax??

Yeah Jason, you’re referencing that little matter about Jones making millions off of selling phony supplements layered over a content platform that, among other things, inspired his listeners to track down and harass the grieving parents of murdered children. 
DanO finds this guy to be a credible “resource”...

:noway:

1 hour ago, olyclimber said:

What you need to do Mr Seagull, is to “do the research”. Repeat till you understand that all I say is absolutely correct and inscrutable. At this point stop your research. Then get on Internet forum and preach the gospel.

Regarding "doing the research", is there any difference between, say, reading Dan's links over and over again until assimilation is complete, versus watching Human Centipede on repeat for three days straight?

Whoa DanO! This was some inspiring reading. I might suggest you slow down on the old keyboard as I was about halfway through your credo when I started developing a headache from all the typos. I think a Guatemalan refugee could spell better, but as part of the invading force she will be too busy crushing our freedoms to teach you grammar.

Get some fresh air brother. Seagal has it from here.

9 hours ago, StevenSeagal said:

Regarding "doing the research", is there any difference between, say, reading Dan's links over and over again until assimilation is complete, versus watching Human Centipede on repeat for three days straight?

It’s all about joining the centipede and feeding on the “alternate facts” that could only come one source. An ass. And then passing that on to the next fella.

• That's funny! 1

On 4/13/2021 at 5:56 AM, DanO said:

Here is another interesting information source but over the top right wing at times.

https://nazidailystormer.su/section/featured-stories/

Each to your own. Just don't act surprised when what is in most countries of the world comes home. 

Are you saying we’re going to get universal health care? THAT would be surprising. 

As for that link...can you link to a specific story on it that you feel provides “interesting information”? I always thought Daily Stormer was a neo nazi website, but it appears to offer much more. I can see why incels would love it too. 
It’s almost like a Nazi version of the Onion. 

This is starting to reek of epic troll. If so...well played. If not...:shock:

From the Wenzel (Wal-Mart) Wenzel Starlight product description:

"[starlight] is highly weatherproof and very durable, but it is a shelter – not a tent – and so puts only a single layer of [impermiable] fabric between you and the elements.... [The] single wall design is, by nature, more prone to condensation than a double wall tent. To combat this, we put no-see-um mesh into the the top third of the door to promote cross ventilation."

This is a brilliant design innovation, worth every penny. But the coated floor will trap condensation to a greater extent than floorless designs.

5th generation warfare, primarily of human influence operations.    Think of that while reading worthless information sources, and trolls. When the coming great economic collapse currency default leaves most everyone broken, no job, worthless currency,  pension if paid , it is by a worthless currency. At the same time engineered shortages, famines, and off and on lock downs, every succeeding lock down more severe than before. Tracking apps, vaccine tracking passports, digital currency for absolute control. Education work to death camps, children taken away from parents for proper mental programming etc. Likely more viruses, dropped, mutations, faked etc, with endless rounds of new Mrna vaccines.

Most of what is going on is not new, very old communist/fascist take over plans. Repeating history. 

If you think those sources/people NOT telling you such information as the real history of Mrna vaccines are your friends.   Well,  that is a choice being made, but let's keep free speech in a democracy, so those left alive can put back together society. 

Edited by DanO

After the Great Punic wars, the rubble that was left, and the husks of humanity were strewn, tattered and the collective unconscious was worn to a frayed and threadbare mess. Here are some links to so wack conspiracy websites which will complement my prose delightfully. Does my round red nose offend you fools? Do the research and wake up sheeple!!!

53 minutes ago, KaskadskyjKozak said:

I just wanted to check in to this thread. I missed so much while in Moab last week.

I’m not sure you missed much here, that can’t be made up for by staying up all night tonight reading Daily Stormer and Infowars. I mean, they are sometimes a little bit right wing, but they are “interesting” sources of “information” that the man doesn’t want you to know about. 

PS: the end is near and you’ll all soon be sorry.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! 

Edited by StevenSeagal

Great, most of everyone has got it. It 5th generation warfare now, but likely that is only the set up what is coming next. Look at past communist or fascist take over operations to understand it. 

For general information.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution#:~:text=Worldwide media use the term,during the early 21st century.

From above link.

Russian assessmentEdit

According to Anthony Cordesman of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, Russian military leaders view the "colour revolutions" (Russian: «цветной революции», romanizedtsvetnoy revolyutsii) as a "new US and European approach to warfare that focuses on creating destabilizing revolutions in other states as a means of serving their security interests at low cost and with minimal casualties."[44]

Government figures in Russia, such as Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu (in office from 2012) and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (in office from 2004), have characterized colour revolutions as externally-fuelled acts with a clear goal to influence the internal affairs that destabilize the economy,[45][46] conflict with the law and represent a new form of warfare.[47][48] Russian President Vladimir Putin has stated that Russia must prevent colour revolutions: "We see what tragic consequences the wave of so-called colour revolutions led to. For us, this is a lesson and a warning. We should do everything necessary so that nothing similar ever happens in Russia".[49]

So we see these sort of operations are done all the time. In our case it looks to be against most of the western republics own peoples,  to reduce population and bring in a new world order (one world government). Elites over humans and robots(drones) in a harsh dictatorship way. 

All media sources even those alternative may be involved. Find information sources  independent that you trust, but trust nothing 100%.  I see elite influence operations in most news stories. 

The positive pro human future is not following psychopaths,  sociopaths,  narcissistic, elites in their insane plans. 

Here is my idea for a pro human, pro democracy, pro freedoms, pro constitutional rights future.

First need a worldwide movement  for constitutional rights that makes good sense. As like the 1st , 2nd, admendments and bill of rights in the USA. Support real honest elections and be pro personal freedoms much as possible. For instance Isreal has no constitutional rights for the people, hence more likely to dramatically fail as a nation.

Beyound this, likely need to have world wide democracy design reform movements--giving people more direct political power. Need more real democracy, in my opinion. 

Also, need at least two and more competing more advanced democracy designs in the world for failed states. This is desperately needed in the world to keep the despotic elites of the world in check. 

The dark elite push for communist/fascist political movements will only lead to repetitions of bad history.  

Edited by DanO

2 hours ago, Bronco said:

I thought most of us would be dead in 2 years from taking the vaccine...

:skull:  I sure hope so.  Otherwise, my ballooning credit card debt will do what the mRNA can't.  Minimum payments are made for us terminal patients!