Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

On 4/1/2021 at 8:03 PM, DanO said:

Not to worry as this is going, most likely new nmutant deadly strains are coming soon enough. Then newly made mandated Mrna vaccines will be ready to go pretty much right away since they already doing research for them (imagine that bit of luck for us) .  

Be sure to stock up on popcorn for the show. 

I have popcorn, plus I bought a Costco sized roll of tinfoil and have constructed a massive helmet! I am ready!

Edit: DERRRRRPPP!!!

:robot::wave:

Likely a large percentage of people who took the Mrna "vaccine" will be dead or disabled in  year or two.”

Just quoting this for the record, so that we can check in to see how this has worked out, “in a year or two”. :crosseye:

I’m going to make my own prediction.120 years from now, everyone who took this vaccine will be dead! Fact! 
:yoda:

I might as well get to the punch line. Put on your tin hats. Note, I am 100% certain of nothing. 

We are in a state globally of 5th generational warfare as some experts put it. Primary a war of human influence operations. Elites vs peoples of the world. Why? Most likely the goal is a one world government of elites over humans and robots. In a harsh dictatorship way.

I can put out a huge amount of links, information, and my own  opinions if intrested. Note, by the time most people understand what is going on, likely the war will be lost. 

Edited by DanO

How to counter any possible dark forces in the world? Understand the 5th generational warfare is everywhere, divide and rule operations in countless ways,  false information, and influence operations everywhere. Fascists and communists are put forth as opposing forces, but both hate real democracy,  hate real elections and hate real free speech. Both make single political party ran dictatorship republics.  If you look closely you will find dark elite money support everywhere and dark spooks. Fascists and communists are more alike than different , two sides of the same coin, dark elite ran from the shadows. 

How to counter? By the light, a strong bright light of true information , of real free speech everywhere, by support of constitutional rights for everyone. By the bright light of honest open elections. By having mulitple political parties able to freely debate.  This kind of bright light the darkness can't take. 

Opinion, more than these,  I think the world needs ongoing good democracy design reforms (of the good kind). That are not dark elite games, that actually puts more direct democracy in the hands of the people. A small taste of what is possible is to study the history of switzerland. 

Opinion, a big positive big leap forward would be 2-3 good competitive alternative democracy designs in existance in the world. 

By the way, a bit of history. When the communists took over the ussr, a good amount of dark elite money was involved with it. The communists created engineered famines, so people had shortages and many starved for years (notice the increasing shortages?) . They had lock downs, had to have special papers to go anywhere. They took over private property, outright killed people taking it. It took the communists about 15 years before the real take over killing started. The communists in the USSR killed around 10 million Christians just for being Christian. They killed 10's of millions more. They take your children and put you into work to death "eductation" camps.  This history is a blueprint for a possible future. Note this history repeated in most communist/fascist countries at some level , often much worse. It is a blueprint plan that is followed, understand???

Right now the bulk of the world's population's have their heads in the sand....

Edited by DanO

On 4/5/2021 at 8:36 AM, DanO said:

Does anyone want to hear my opinions and see my mountain of alternative fact links?

*Crickets*

“I can post tons of information I’ve found that confirms all of my biases. Just let me know!”

*Crickets*

Ok, here they are! Wake up sheeple! :robot:

Just a question for the older crowd on here, have there always been suckers for dumb conspiracy theories? Was it this way back in the Reagan days? Is it a byproduct of tucker Carlson acolytes? Why is America full of so many easily duped dopes?

I understand, a dumbed down population in a 5th generational kind of war, and people won't understand it until inside a "eduction" camp or starving to death in a great depression, etc, etc. 

We are now at the starting edge tsunami of communist/fascist kinds of controls that are coming.  In New York right now they are building quarantine camps and rolling out vaccine passports along with big pharma rolling out new Mrna vaccines that people will be required to take. This is the same New York that put covid positive people inside of nursing homes to pump up the death numbers. The quranteen camps are already in Canada.   

No matter how much you go along and kiss ass, your not part of the "in" crowd, your are going to be in the cull sooner or later.  You can suck your nose right up into the elite's butt cheeks and keep it there and it won't make any difference. 

Here is a little article of such operations in Nazi germany. We all know about 0% people know that nazi germany used medical reasons to create death programs. 

https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/medical-science-under-dictatorship-1020

They won't stop until made to stop or the numbers and control is where they want it.  By the way , to the reader,   5th generational warfare is everywhere, the elite's will like it if you willingly went into a gas chamber or take that lethal injection etc. 

Did you know Soros was a nazi collaberator against jews in WW2? The same Soros spending millions endlessly in operations in the USA? 

But hey, if anyone wants ,  be sure to take all the vaccine shots and take all the folllow up shots etc. Fine by me if that is what you want, and hurry up. I don't want to be a lab rat for a bio weapon. Get those numbers out quick. 

I can go on writing forever, anyone here understand that the migrant invasion today is a kind of military op? Yes, millions of migrants is a kind of 5th generation warfare. Nothing is more influential on a population than pushing in millions of migrants that are uneducated, that will need handouts and jobs by the millions. A clear 5th generational kind of warfare operation of an elite class against a nation that must be beat down for power and control, to create a one world government someday. 

From

https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/medical-science-under-dictatorship-10920

Here is real courage.

The Example of Successful Resistance by the Physicians of the Netherlands

There is no doubt that in Germany itself the first and most effective step of propaganda within the medical profession was the propaganda barrage against the useless, incurably sick described above. Similar, even more subtle efforts were made in some of the occupied countries. It is to the everlasting honor of the medical profession of Holland that they recognized the earliest and most subtle phases of this attempt and rejected it. When Sciss-Inquart, Reich Commissar for the Occupied Netherlands Territories, wanted to draw the Dutch physicians into the orbit of the activities of the German medical profession, he did not tell them" You must send your chronic patients to death factories" or "You must give lethal injections at Government request in your offices," but he couched his order in most careful and superficially acceptable terms. One of the paragraphs in the order of the Reich Commissar of the Netherlands Territories concerning the Netherlands doctors of 19 December 1941 reads as follows: "It is the duty of the doctor, through advice and effort, conscientiously and to his best ability, to assist as helper the person entrusted to his care in the maintenance, improvement and re-establishment of his vitality, physical efficiency and health. The accomplishment of this duty is a public task."[16] The physicians of Holland rejected this order unanimously because they saw what it actually meant--namely, the concentration of their efforts on mere rehabilitation of the sick for useful labor, and abolition of medical secrecy. Although on the surface the new order appeared not too grossly unacceptable, the Dutch physicians decided that it is the first, although slight, step away from principle that is the most important one. The Dutch physicians declared that they would not obey this order. When Sciss-Inquart threatened them with revocation of their licenses, they returned their licenses, removed their shingles and, while seeing their own patients secretly, no longer wrote death or birth certificates. Sciss-Inquart retraced his steps and tried to cajole them--still to no effect. Then he arrested 100 Dutch physicians and sent them to concentration camps. The medical profession remained adamant and quietly took care of their widows and orphans, but would not give in. Thus it came about that not a single euthanasia or non-therapeutic sterilization was recommended or participated in by any Dutch physician. They had the foresight to resist before the first step was taken, and they acted unanimously and won out in the end. It is obvious that if the medical profession of a small nation under the conqueror's heel could resist so effectively the German medical profession could likewise have resisted had they not taken the fatal first step. It is the first seemingly innocent step away from principle that frequently decides a career of crime. Corrosion begins in microscopic proportions.

18 hours ago, keenwesh said:

Just a question for the older crowd on here, have there always been suckers for dumb conspiracy theories? Was it this way back in the Reagan days? Is it a byproduct of tucker Carlson acolytes? Why is America full of so many easily duped dopes?

There have been gullible people since the beginning of time.  They just have access to more visibility now that they can type messages or post videos on social media from the safety of mom's basement.

I like this, as you guys post,  the more info I put out. Enjoy.

In todays world as I look around it seems around half of kids are sickly, cancer, with ADD,,, etc. 

Guess how many recomended shots there are for kids from kids from age 0 to 10 ??? Well, I count at least 33 shots. 33 and more. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4019.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj2oPei9uzvAhXRFjQIHQD5CEMQFjAMegQIChAC&usg=AOvVaw3BDPOo_xxIACgr1V_HJFOh

Count them up for yourself.  So if you already got 2 Mrna vaccine shots so far, if you get what kids get then you need 31 more shots.  Yeah, that will go really well.  If you agree that kids need 33 and counting vaccine shots. Then stand up and take every Mrna vaccine shot, every single one. 

I expect this will be a self correcting situation in a Darwin award sort of way. Now look, i believe in free choice , shot or no shot, same with abortion, i don' t like abortion but i believe in personal freedoms. Other people want dictatorship,  they are not your friend in my opinion.  

Conspiracy theory? Well yes it is a conspiracy theory, the elires conspiring to take over the world for a harsh one world government. Elites over a reduced human population worldwide,  with a bunch of robots the elites control. Yep, i am guilty that is THE conspiracy theory pretty much.

To get that new world is by countless of 5th generation warefare human influence operations everywhere. And truthfully it is most likely the elites are going to win, they are winning worldwide In your gut, given the crazy over the top movements in the last two years everyone knows something is going on. You know I am right in general, in your butterfly guts.  

Trump is gone, the reason for the far left people to act crazy is offically gone, but this is not over. The real plan and operatoions are just starting in fact. This is real, sorry, your elites with vast resources, almost like gods with their resources are at war against you. It is real.

What I write has no meaning. But the problem for the radical cancil culture working with the elites (likely not really knowing what is really going on) . Is that there is still tons of counter evidence giving proof of what I am saying. That cannot be allowed and must be shut down ,,, forever in fact. 

Like evidence that the Mrna vaccine is very dangerous, that the whole covid 19 virus events is of dark elite operations. That the last presidential election was rigged along with many other elections. I can go on and on. The real problem is i can find and dig up evidence for all of this. But the other side does not want this, they don't want you to see. 

Do yourself a favor , understand 5th generational warfare.

How to resist? Well it is very simple. Support constitutional rights, 1st and 2nd amendments , bill of rights. True free speech, real honest elections. I personally would like to see more direct democracy. It would be nice to have boarder control and not have millions of migrants being shoved in the country as 5th generation warfare invasion force.  Etc, anyone taking your freedom rights away is not your friend, they are trying to enslave and kill you. 

Now me posting alone the OBVIOUS about all that going on, so can I win , in this 5th genaration war of human influence operations? No of course not, nope, sure to lose. Me alone is sure to lose the information and thinking war. 

What will losing look like? Never ending droppings of viruses, with never ending responding vaccines that may kill or sterilize you ect.  Never ending lock downs, off and on like a bowa constrictor, (this what the communists do, old playbook since early days of USSR etc) . Famines never ending, great depressions never ending, big false flags, big stupid wars, like nuke strikes enticed on USA, etc.  Work to death education camps, taking of private property, on and on. Get off your playstation and study communist and nazi history----in their take over operations. In this modern era, look at communist china where USA big tech has set up constant surveillance and control systems. Of social credit score slavery systems etc. This is what is planned for those of the west still alive in the future.

Basically, anyone posting against what i am writing wants to kill and enslave you, if they realize it or not. Beware. This is not going to be wished away. Sorry. 

Edited by DanO

Lets assume that we are in a 5th generation kind of war. A war primarily of human influence operations. Elites vs nation and people to make that one world dictatorship government in some fashion. You will have three types of people.

First, those who go along with the elites, on the payroll so to speak. Then the dupes who are fooled and help them along. Maybe they think they are part of the "in" crowd? This includes the fascists and communist types. They all hate real elections, hate democracy, hate real freedoms and constitutional rights.

The second group of people are pure sheep. They have no clue of what is going on, live or die, slaves or freedoms, they have no real input. 

The third group, they are special. They believe in constitutional rights for everyone, real free speech, real honest elections. Believe in separation of church and state, that includes any cult like belief systems. They will stand up to tell the truth, they put nation and constitution over any political party. 

Understand? What are you?

Edited by DanO

Wait a minute.  I thought 5G (I didn't know it was short for 5th generational!) was supposed to be a good thing?  You're saying it is going to enslave me?   I mean, I know I already spend too much time on my phone, but this sounds pretty bad.  The 5G experience is that addictive??!!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-09-scientist-warns-governments-pharma-will-continue-deceive.html

Few friends in this new world, are not fascism/communism , cancil culture, the new rising cults disigned for divide and rule.

Sure friends are 1st and 2nd admendments,  bill of rights, true free speech, true honest elections. In my opinion more direct democracy. 

Look for the 5th generation warfare operations they are everywhere. 

If I was going to take a bold stand against the global elite, I know that the place to start that would really have a lasting impact would be by flooding climbing forums with a wall of text detailing the conspiracies I’ve uncovered by reading 8chan until 5 AM every night. 

Do you have any good health and nutritional links to share from Goop? I hear Gwyneth Paltrow knows what health “experts” and “doctors” are *Really* up to!

She said you can cure cancer by misting your Yoni with oils of Myrrh and Frankincense, unless you’re a male, in which case, well,  I’m really not sure what she said to do, but it was something cool that “doctors” are trying to hide from you because they are communist.

Stuff like that. Give us something we can use. 

Few know of the 5th generational war of primarily human influence operations. The attack is vigorously being pressed right now.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/equality-act-bar-lgbtq-gender-identity-discrimination-faces/story?id=76515120

If passed.

Anyone who self identifies as whatever sex can basically must be not be restricted in their actions. So men and boys who say they are female must be allowed on women's sports teams and in womens bathrooms and even in women's dormitories ect.  They may demand jobs in relgious organizations and if not the can sue them too bankruptcy. 

Even pedaphiles may be put as a persecuted people with civil rights protections.

This law would be used a battering ram against much of the USA culture. Clearly part of the war being pressed by elites against nation and people.

The resources that can be watched/read if interested. 

Infowars.com

Brighteon.com (need to put on address bar to do a search)

Naturalnews.com

Zerohedge.com

'The real david knight show' 

Jefferyprather.com

If get on these can branch out from there. Most of these are right wing leaning with ideas of conspiracy. I don't agree politically with them completely as i am for more direct democracy and democracy design reform. Also i think many democrats are being fooled. 

For the most part these resources are sincere and truthful, but don't trust anything a 100%%.  

There are spooks in all organizations at some level, they make honeypot traps all the time. Also false flag traps. 

Obviously, such alternative information sources will put out differing information such Mrna vaccine information that may be helpful.  Understand communists/fascists often kill or harm their own,  sooner or later,  read history. 

Edited by DanO