Ban free speech and you may win the Darwin awards.

DanO

Some time back I was banned from North West Hikers forum board. For writing political stuff, it seems they hate that, especially anything leaning conservative. 

With the greatest amount of irony, some will literary kill themselves,  family, friends, everyone who thinks like yourself---by banning free speech.

So,  if any who are interested, here is a link to information about the Mrna vaccine that says it can be very harmful. There are mutiple other simular vidoes and information if you are interested, I can post some of these if interested. 

https://www.brighteon.com/872c17bc-f125-4db6-864-cdca06071398

Free will, free choice, if have free country.  But if you did watch the video it may be a eye opener. 

Likely a large percentage of people who took the Mrna "vaccine" will be dead or disabled in  year or two. According to several sources. Exact percentage of effect is unknown. It can be very high or low. 

However this info is not all dark, may be able to mitigate effects by natural treatments.

Edited by DanO
  • Smells bad 1

Sharing Covid-19 and vaccine misinformation will cost people lives. An independent review board evaluated the data presented to the FDA on the Moderna vaccine and they recommended approving this vaccine. So far, there is no evidence of widespread harm caused by this vaccine and it is effective. I trust that more than any conspiracy video.

Wear your tinfoil hat if you must, but don't use misinformation to encourage others to do so. Instead, try looking at footage of what happens when your tinfoil hat fails to protect people from covid. This is a documentary of an ICU nurse and a few patients she serves. Should be required viewing for anyone wondering if they should still wear their mask.

Conspiracy theories are not conservative, by the way. They are just dangerous noise in the age of disinformation.

• Like 1

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/727/boulder-v-hill/act-two-11

I spent nine months holding up an iPad in front of someone’s parent, sibling, loved one, as they gasped for breath and died alone. I eventually left that job because I just couldn’t take it anymore and didn’t want to become even more callous to death. Btw, the anti vax covid deniers are just as scared as everyone else as they get intubated.
The vaccines are not being rushed, or having safety checks skipped over. It’s a spike protein, which has the potential to cause anaphylaxis in a very small percentage of people, and is why they have vaccinated individuals wait for 15 minutes in an area with medical personnel before leaving to resume their lives. Listen to that segment if your interested, the individuals who created this vaccine are just people like anyone else. They care about doing their job, they care about other people, they care  about ensuring safety and following the protocols and proving that something is safe before it is put into a product. 

Respectfully, go fuck yourself for sharing and believing this garbage. 

• Like 2

PS, you think you were banned from nwhikers for getting political, or was it for spreading falsehoods and misinformation?

If you have a fact checker police up and running.  That is a good way to have whole of society to win the Darwin Awards.

I think any adult can judge for themselves in a muture society. 

Edited by DanO

If you care to watch the two videos I posted, if true. Get out the popcorn as it will be a real life ongoing disaster movie. With some kind of evil James Bond villain hidden in the  background. 

21 minutes ago, DanO said:

Get out the popcorn as it will be a real life ongoing disaster movie.

I think you've made your case @DanO and are unlikely to score many more points, no matter how many videos you post. 

Check back in with us vaccinated folk in a year. :wave:

Here is another write up and video. Notice the number of independent experts with overlapping information?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-27-latent-deaths-predicted-after-immunization-rna-vaccines.html

There are some natural suppliments may? be good to treat yourself. I can't find that link right now. But Resveratrol is one, also vitamin C.

% of effect unknown. I suggest deep research before the next shot,  but it is a free country, as you wish----- that is free for a little while longer...... 

41 minutes ago, JasonG said:

Check back in with us vaccinated folk in a year. :wave:

To be clear, we are not banning you. Just hoping your tinfoil hat holds up until the rest of us reach herd immunity. and you can ride on the work of others. :crosseye:

20 minutes ago, DanO said:

I suggest deep research before the next shot, 

Too late.  I am more than a month past my second shot.  For the record, I think you are out of your mind.  I'm sure you feel the same about me.

Time will tell which of us is right @DanO. :lmao:

• Like 1

You may think the vaccine is needed for herd immunity. The second video i posted,  the expert indicated that the vaccines will likely help create super viruses. Our understanding of reality are two different universes. 

Those areas with no vaccination will not have the super virus mutations if that expert is right. Normally a deadly virus will mutate to be less harmful in fairly quick time. But he is saying the vaccine will create very powerful dangerous viruses. This video below.

https://www.brighteon.com/25797f0-06fa-4596-be69-af71bb3adc21

If anyone is interested in another viewpoint, take the time to watch carefully the videos i posted. They are a pretty good start on that kind of information.

New viral variants, including 'super viruses' come from naturally occurring mutations. 

There is a chance of a genetic error (mutation) every time a new copy of the virus is made.  

More people infected = more virus copy events = more chances of mutations = higher chance more dangerous viral variants will emerge.

Fewer people infected = fewer virus copy events = lower chance of mutations = lower chance more dangerous viral variants will emerge.

How do we have fewer people infected? Vaccines and masks and social distancing. Vaccines don't cause mutations, they train your immune system to recognize and fight the virus. 

I'm very sorry your white supremacist ex-potus linked politics to the pandemic. His harmful messaging caused hundreds of thousands more deaths than if he'd just listened to doctors and scientists and advocated masks from the beginning. Every living POTUS EXCEPT 45 got vaccinated live on TV and encouraged others to do so. 45 got vaccinated in secret in January.

I suggest the reader to watch the videos and judge for themselves,   there are no white supremacists in any of the videos.

Ultimately in today's world,  final reality is what we experience directly ourselves. 

There are plenty of other podcasts and videos with different credible experts out there floating around and oncoming. Some with mindbending possible ideas or futures , some people can handle those inputs,  many cannot.  

Normally, a pandemic, epidemic, dies down in time. If this does not, well then.... 

Both China and Russia have traditional kinds of vaccines rather than Mrna based vaccines which are still labled experimental by FDA. If I had to take a vaccine I would lean toward the traditional kind.

Believe me china and russia would not want me around as I am radical pro free speech and real democracy, which all elites hate. 

https://www.brighteon.com/3b60f4b-4a3a-4202-a229-62ed5a90fa26

On the positive front, if interested. Toward the end of this video she mentions mutiple things that can be done against covid disease as far as I understand--for anyone. Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine  and one more I forget. I think Tenpenny has suggestions as well. Do your own research, see your own doctor. 

Not to worry as this is going, most likely new nmutant deadly strains are coming soon enough. Then newly made mandated Mrna vaccines will be ready to go pretty much right away since they already doing research for them (imagine that bit of luck for us) .  

Be sure to stock up on popcorn for the show.