More User Space in Photo Gallery

jon

I've upped the allocated user space from 1 MB to 10 MB per user. If you had trouble uploading additional picture because of running out of space, this should solve your problem, but just remember the smaller you keep the file size the more you can put up.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried to upload ~1 MB photo to the gallery and I got the following msg, "Your file exceeded our limit of 250kb. kb. Please go back and try again."

I tried again and got the same thing. The "Disk space remaining for your account" says "10240.0kb (10,485,760 bytes)". What am I doing wrong?

I just tried to upload ~1 MB photo to the gallery and I got the following msg, "Your file exceeded our limit of 250kb. kb. Please go back and try again."

I tried again and got the same thing. The "Disk space remaining for your account" says "10240.0kb (10,485,760 bytes)". What am I doing wrong?

You need to make sure each individual photo is 250kb or smaller and then it should work.

I just uploaded some photos two of which i mistakenly put in the general climbing catagory, when i meant to put them in the alaska gallery. i tried to change them, but was told that i wasn't allowed to frown.gif. any ideas?

If people accidently put things in the wrong spot or need them to be deleted just send me a PM and I'll take care of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've upped the per user quota from 10MB to 25MB. That means if you use max size per image of 250kb you can post 100 images! I've also changed it so you can move and delete your images. This is all made possible thanks to our users who have donated money as well as our great sponsors, so please thank them and support these great shops.