DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TO AT SKI??

Dead Man

i mean i do

so lets take our asses up and learn together.. noob and noob hand in hand, watching each other look like stoopid noobs in a chill reduced judgment environment

im gonna be heading up to govt camp as much as i can over the next couple weeks to do laps up from the summit ski area. slopes are hella beginner, not as maintained as the upper (lift served) slopes, probs skin and ride the trails for extra.. highly noob shit, easy

100% of my skiing experience has been back country, incident to skimo'ing, and id say i almost got to a level of general competency one season about 5 years ago and havent skied since.. to let you know where im at. you can be any level of experience from never-done-it-before to whatever.. this is just to get motivated to actually get up there and do it.. commitments to partners helps in actually getting ones ass off the couch, 'n'a'm'sayin'?

beware all the rental places are doing 48-hours in advance rn, if you dont have a setup. i have a full at setup already fyi

hmu!

971-334-6203 - txt. my telefoño is not for calls

oh and i drive, kinda, but my truck is rwd and has fucked up brakes and bald tires.. so bonus if u have a car that isnt outright dangerous to drive in anything but warm dry pavement. i can chip in for gas and always have beer n weed

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic