Can you identify this mountain?

vsigler

I wish I could, but I truly don’t know what mountain it is. I saw the picture and immediately thought that it looked quite interesting to climb, so I was hoping somebody in the forum might have either recognized it from being on it in-person, or from a photograph. It looks like it could be a  Cascade mountain, but I have no idea. 

interesting combination of human in photo.  we got a group of three backcountry skiers (so not a heli ski outfit)  and what looks like a guided group of three (based on the lead person rope coil choice)  If in cascades and possibly early spring due to depth of bootpack, I can't think of any usual guided locations with that back drop.  if it was accessible by non skiis, there should be lots more ski tracks.

My guess is a staged photo op on a guided heli-ski outing in the Selkirks. Three ski tracks in the background (guide + 2 clients), no up track. 

I agree w Gene's assessment of the two clients being short-roped in the foreground. Looks like they walked 100 feet to that pinnacle and came back again - tracks don't seem  to go futher.  Note the ski pole rather than iceax in the hand of the second person. Seems a little odd for a random ridge highpoint that's clearly lower than where the photo was taken. Soooo, my prediction is that the helicopter is on the summit where the photo was taken and these rich clients are about to ride down some tasty pow. It's a rough life.