Any News RE: Cilogear?

VanIsleOutdoors

Hi All,

Anyone been in contact with Cilogear lately? Most of their trademark items on their site (IE worksack) seem to be out of stock and have been for a while and their social media accounts seem to have been quiet for the past few months. I have tried contacting many of the retailers that have carried their gear in the past and they all say they don't anymore and haven't heard from Cilo in a while 

I've heard various reports of the owner having battled a nasty case of pneumonia as well as that they have stopped accepting orders due to government/military orders being due. I tried contacting the shop but received no response.

Anyway - hope they are well. Just curious if anyone has heard anything.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah seems like there on some sort of hiatus or something. They posted October hinting on working on something new. I hope they change there production and the customer service side of the company. Lead times for packs and communication with them leaves much to be desired. Awesome packs though, have three of various sizes and ages. 

17 minutes ago, kmfoerster said:

Yeah seems like there on some sort of hiatus or something. They posted October hinting on working on something new. I hope they change there production and the customer service side of the company. Lead times for packs and communication with them leaves much to be desired. Awesome packs though, have three of various sizes and ages. 

Yes I had a W/NWD worksack that I sold a few years back that I regret selling - from their social media feeds it looks like they are done making the W/NWD. I saw a post from them where they were talking about 'Spectra Black Quad i believe it was called - some kind of new fabric which I havent heard of from any other companies. I have had my own share of frustration with their customer service as well but you're right in that they make a great product