ill probably climb w u

Dead Man

havent climbed for a while, cept fer some hood ss runs, but im tryin to get back to it

i have little job and no commitments nor responsibilities

i will climb on almost no notice - in fact, i will pretty much only climb w no notice because if we try to schedule a climb for days or weeks out theres almost no chance ill actually show up.. but if youre like "gorgeous man, lets climb tonight" ill just get in my truck right then and go so i dont forget

i have long n skinny ropes but no pro yet.. i dont have much gear cuz my ex gf set it all on fire.. buying all new shit tho so.. but i have personsl gear.. helmet pack tools pons harness clothes n shit.. will be picking up screws pickets slings n pins n shit over the course of the winter

neways... i always have fuckloads of weed too.. 

nobody ive been climbing w has ever died while climbing w me

ill climb whatever, w whoever.. but im usually bangin around portland, so ... cascades.. not opposed to hopping on a plane tho - for real tho

text  - 971-334-6203 / email - carson.williambenjamin@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Good stuff, if you think you can get as far north as Bellingham I say lets roll. I don't live in WA but when I am there I usually solo, if I could go with somebody I could advance in glacier travel. Summer objectives. I will have a very basic rack with ice axe and crampons. I'm waiting to see if anybody else is going to invest in 30m single tested half rope/harness/carabiners, with a screw and a picket or 2. I have self rescue and 3:1/5:1 z pulley figured out as well. Highly interested in crossing from Colonial to Snowfield for example. I will be travelling without a vehicle, kind of a pain, but if you are willing to do the same I can send you the info I've come up with. I just don't feel like driving back into the city to drop a rental car back off. I'll shoot you an email or text closer to time.