SOLD -Cheap ice boots! LS Batura Evo 45.5, LS Spantik 46

mhux

Hey there! 

Selling a few pairs of boots that are taking up space. I wear a 45.5 or 11.5 street shoe (in Sportiva) for reference. Pickup in Portland preferred, but I am open to driving if you are in the PNW. Otherwise PM me for shipping. Happy to send more photos or field questions about the boots! 

First up, La Sportiva Batura Evos, in 45.5. $175. Boots are in good condition, normal scuffs and two crampon holes in the left ones gaiter (just through the neoprene like material, not through the actual boot). I really like these boots but they don't fit my wide feet and most days end in foot pain. They climb well and have been warm up to 6000m in the tropics (not in AK!). 

187473.jpg

187480.jpg

Next up, La Sportiva Spantiks, in 46. $275 OBO. I bought these for a trip to Peru, they were great if not a little overkill. They fit my wide feet better, but I won't be going on an expedition for a while. The rands could use a spot or two of shoe goo, but otherwise they are in great shape. 

187484.jpg

187483.jpg
Edited by mhux
removed sold item

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic