Mountaineering/skimo partner + Alpine mentor

-Ghost-

Hey guys, 

Looking for a partner(s) in the Seattle area for general glacier climbs and some skimo climbs. Just recently got into mountaineering this past year and successfully climbed Baker via the Squawk, Glacier Peak via the Cool, and Rainier via the DC. I know its towards the end of the general mountaineering season but think something like Eldorado, Shuksan, Whitehorse, Baker, might be feasible this fall / winter. I'm also super interested in some skimo objectives like the Emmons on Rainier, Mt. Adams, Mt. Baker when the conditions allow (likely in the spring) if anyone is interested. 

I feel pretty comfortable/competent with general glacier travel and crevasse rescue but am looking to get into more technical climbing; things like Liberty Ridge on Rainier, North Ridge of Baker, etc. Planning on doing some gym work this winter with a few buddies who are more interested in short climbing routes instead of big mountain objectives or even trad climbing. Anyone who is interested in helping my skills along / looking for a strong and eager partner please reach out. Shoot me a DM on here, email at tbedick@gmail.com, or text at 3046855748. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic