• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
APE

getting over an inury, let's climb easy stuff

Howdy. I moved up to Bellingham in May. Had a pretty bad ankle sprain in late March, plus way too much time at a desk in 2018 + 2019. Looking for partners for fun, easy-moderate stuff while I get back into it. I'm fond of suffer fests but probably not fit enough for one at the moment.

Rock, alpine, ice, whatever. All good (except pad sniffing, not into that). Also my screwed up ankle probably can't handle any cracks for another month or two.

DM me if you want to do something fun or stupid but not too hard.

Hi Alex,

I saw your post and got exited - you are back to NW! How are things going? I hope your injury is nothing serious. I've been getting through the same "sitting too much" problems - neck pain and knee injury. 

I am looking for alpine partners as well. Have you climbed in WA Pass? I just climbed the Burgundy Spire and would like to go back in August - early September and do the Liberty Bell and The Early Winter Spires.

If you are interested, here is my contact info:

varlamov@ohsu.edu

503-808-0883

Best,

Oleg

Oleg! Great to hear from you again. I was just telling someone about our fun times on Reid the other day.

Injury isn't too bad, but my lost fitness from desk life might be. Working on fixing that :)

I did Burgundy a few years ago. Super fun, but too many skeets. I'll ping you soon, let's get something on the calendar.