getting over an inury, let's climb easy stuff

APE

Howdy. I moved up to Bellingham in May. Had a pretty bad ankle sprain in late March, plus way too much time at a desk in 2018 + 2019. Looking for partners for fun, easy-moderate stuff while I get back into it. I'm fond of suffer fests but probably not fit enough for one at the moment.

Rock, alpine, ice, whatever. All good (except pad sniffing, not into that). Also my screwed up ankle probably can't handle any cracks for another month or two.

DM me if you want to do something fun or stupid but not too hard.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alex,

I saw your post and got exited - you are back to NW! How are things going? I hope your injury is nothing serious. I've been getting through the same "sitting too much" problems - neck pain and knee injury. 

I am looking for alpine partners as well. Have you climbed in WA Pass? I just climbed the Burgundy Spire and would like to go back in August - early September and do the Liberty Bell and The Early Winter Spires.

If you are interested, here is my contact info:

varlamov@ohsu.edu

503-808-0883

Best,

Oleg

• 2 weeks later...

Oleg! Great to hear from you again. I was just telling someone about our fun times on Reid the other day.

Injury isn't too bad, but my lost fitness from desk life might be. Working on fixing that :)

I did Burgundy a few years ago. Super fun, but too many skeets. I'll ping you soon, let's get something on the calendar.