Pub club 2-11

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but these ladies have manners!

sprayers6.jpg

I know what this picture is all about. Icegirl is wondering where Dwayner is and SayJay is comforting her by saying stuff like, "don't worry, gurl, he's probably on-board Air Force One with the President" or "he just got paged by Henry Kissinger" or "he's probably just late...you know how Bill Gates' parties go on, and on, and on..."

Sorry Icegirl but all that SayJay said above was basically true....actually Kissinger and Bill Gates were partying on the President's plane with me and we didn't get back until way late. And here's photographic proof: A scene from the party. That's Hank and the back of Bill's head. I took the picture:

kissinger.jpg

I would have called the pub-club venue but the fight over its location was still in force when I left.

The rumor is that you went home in tears. frown.gif So I gotcha somethin' to cheer you up! Here! Have some Mickey's and I'll catch you at the next Pube Club!!!

bottleGo.jpg

aloha!

- Dwayner

I just got this message from Amber who apparently is jealous of Icegirl:

"Dwayner! Is this how you treat me after I bought you all of those Hawaiian shirts and sent Mexican food to your house last night and called to see how you were doing 30 times yesterday and left lovely messages on your answering machine. And I've been up all night knitting you some cool climbing socks and waiting by the phone and then I read this "Sorry I missed you, Icegirlie" crap!

That's it! This time I'm going to beat you at your own cruel game....I'm going to ask the judge to give me my own restraining order to stop me from being so kind and generous to you.

Got any questions??? Call me. Anytime. I'm waiting. You're going to call me, aren't you Dwayner? Pleeeeeeeease? What would like me to send you for lunch?

- Love, Amber"

1691amber.jpg