Pub club 2-11

Dave_Schuldt

While bowling alleys aren't known for the cleanest taps, they generally do have honest kitchens and decent chow for cheap cheap. I don't know about Leilani, but Sunset does.

I once had a poke roast dinner there with smashed potatos and gravy and veggies and a roll all fo five dolla. It wasn't Mom's, but it was pretty damn good for five bucks.

The Devil says the_finger.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there any possibility we could figure this out before the end of the day?

We haven't heard from any youngsters that they want to attend, and nobody seems to know what we would find at the Bowling Alley.

My vote would be to go to the Ballard Ale House or the Pyramid (where is that?) and send a scout past the bowling alley on their way home. If a 10:00 site visit reveals that we could actually find a couple of lanes open and there are some tables somewhere that would allow non-bowlers to sit and talk a little bit, we could put it on the calendar for next week.

I think that is a spamtastic idea. As I said before, I think the bowling alley plan is a good one, but should be researched a bit before embarking.

Plus I want to go to the Ballard Ale House this week. Don't ask me why, the bowling alley is a little bit closer to my house. cantfocus.gif

So is there any possibility we could figure this out before the end of the day?

We haven't heard from any youngsters that they want to attend, and nobody seems to know what we would find at the Bowling Alley.

My vote would be to go to the Ballard Ale House or the Pyramid (where is that?) and send a scout past the bowling alley on their way home. If a 10:00 site visit reveals that we could actually find a couple of lanes open and there are some tables somewhere that would allow non-bowlers to sit and talk a little bit, we could put it on the calendar for next week.

damn you and your strong arm tactics!!!!

yellaf.gif

That is the Ballard GRILL and Alehouse. 4300 Leary Way.

Come one and come all and maybe it'll be like old times -- it is the middle of winter so nobody will be out exercising or anything and we all have lots to talk about because, for once, lots of people actually climbed something this week instead of staying home and wasting their time on the internet. Sayjay may make a rare appearance, and who knows: we might see a local legend.

That is the Ballard GRILL and Alehouse. 4300 Leary Way.

Come one and come all and maybe it'll be like old times -- it is the middle of winter so nobody will be out exercising or anything and we all have lots to talk about because, for once, lots of people actually climbed something this week instead of staying home and wasting their time on the internet. Sayjay may make a rare appearance, and who knows: we might see a local legend.

Greg Nichols?

The old guy in the red? With all of the slides? I think he did some climbing book or something.

There were so many people and a lot of them were new faces, I wonder if we could put together a list of who was there. Didnd't get a chance to meet everyone...but off the top of my nog, here's what I know:

Sayjay, Klenke, Dave Schuldt, Von Spanker, myself, chucK, Rodeo, Fred Beckey, Cap'n Caveman, mattp, toast, Charlie, Wayne1112, ehmmic, Icegurl, Alpine K, Jeff Hansel, Reese, TTT, fleblebleb, Tread Tramp

I know I'm forgetting some, and there are some I don't know! Help me out here! fruit.gif

One mo' thing: I'm a little more amenable to having PC at a non-smoking place from time to time now that I am in that club....just PLEEZE let's find a place that is not a stupid fern bar. It was a fun time last night but when the Caveman and his friends lit up right across the table from me, Rodeo had to give me his cell phone to chew on. shocked.gif It was the closest I've been to actual cigarette smoke in a while now.

Edited by allison