Pub club 2-11

Dave_Schuldt

I suggest Dad Wattsons for this weeks venue.

- Voted best fern bar by readers of the Seattle Meakly.

- Located in the center of the universe, Fremont.

- Nonsmoking.

- trendiest food.

- Trendiest people.

- Lame wait staff.

- AlpineKs favorite place.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Let the spray begin.

boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Run by Big Swifty and Ascociates, trend mongers

Managed by Gregory Peckory

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dave,

not to bash you or anything....

but fremont in my book is more of a stain on the side of my toilet..

center of the universe has to be some place cool...

like the lodge lot down in th valley.

the center of the universe would suck you in, if you got near. fremont, well it just exists.

have a good day!!!

I like that place, and could even do the drive tomorrow....but there's no more FRESHEIZZ at Mount Flatchelor than in our own neck of the Cascades....so ferget it!

'Course Dave is trolling, so let's keep it real, folks, and go to that loveable blue collar dive, the Ballard Alehouse, on Leary. I think I might even show up if they don't make me go back to work.

I thought CJZ had a good idea in suggesting we try a dining establishment some time. Northlake Pizza isn't too far from Fremont or Ballard, and its right next to the Burke Gillman. How late is it open? Might Colin or any other sub-twentyoner's make an appearance if we did that?

I thought CJZ had a good idea in suggesting we try a dining establishment some time. Northlake Pizza isn't too far from Fremont or Ballard, and its right next to the Burke Gillman. How late is it open? Might Colin or any other sub-twentyoner's make an appearance if we did that?

According to this website you gotta be 21 to eat there.

Lordy, Pub Club Bowling sounds like a great ideer....let's do a little planning on that and find a place that doesn't have League or anything, make sure they are not too busy...sounds like a HOOT!

Yes I think we should go to Ballard Alehouse, and I haven't picked where we go in, like, forever! cheeburga_ron.gif

Both of the bowling alleyz in Ballard have a full bar, and I dunno if either has anything good beerwise.

They may or may not be open late enuf, and they may or may not have league....I think it's a great idea, but we must research and in my experience it really helps to reserve in advance..I know it sounds like a pain but the guys I work with do a big group of people bowling 1x/yr, and it takes a tiny bit of planning, or you won't end up bowling...and who wants to get stuck in the bar listening to Dwayner do 'I will Survive' on the karaoke....again? confused.gif