2020 Weekend Warrior Climbing Partner

Elihamblet

Looking for a trad climbing partner, for regular weekend trips every other weekend throughout 2020.

I have a triple rack, tiny new z4's to big bros,  20 Years of experience, and enthusiasm to get out and explore.

At the moment I'm out of shape after winter and climbing 5.10d Trad.  I'd like to work up to regularly cruising 5.11 Multipitch routes, comfortably climbing 5.12 single pitch this season.

Also available at Vertical World North for training weekday evenings.

Feel free to contact me at 509-449-8753 or elihamblet@gmail.com with questions or introductions.

Thanks,

Eli Hamblet

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I've got lots of enthusiasm but not much gear. I have a decent amount experience over the past 10 years with alpine, trad, sport. I'm probably climbing about 5.10 trad off the couch right now but I'm sure I could work up to 5.11 plus shortly. I'm in Seattle with no vehicle but super down to pay for gas and get out climbing!

Marlo

I am a super strong 5.4 climber, absolutely crush that grade. Hoping to work back up to 5.5 this summer. I also refuse to climb anything that cannot be protected with a set of nuts and some big hexes and can be climbed in approach shoes. 

• Rawk on! 1

On 5/15/2020 at 9:24 AM, DPS said:

I am a super strong 5.4 climber, absolutely crush that grade. Hoping to work back up to 5.5 this summer. I also refuse to climb anything that cannot be protected with a set of nuts and some big hexes and can be climbed in approach shoes. 

you forgot to mention the approach requirement of less than 10 minutes.  downhill or maybe flat, both ways.

sounds like a good trip to me.

1 hour ago, genepires said:

you forgot to mention the approach requirement of less than 10 minutes.  downhill or maybe flat, both ways.

sounds like a good trip to me.

Great Northern Slab and Mountaineer's Dome, here I come! I will enchain the crap out of those crags. 

21 hours ago, DPS said:

Great Northern Slab and Mountaineer's Dome, here I come! I will enchain the crap out of those crags. 

I wonder how many times one would need to climb GNS to call it a el cap day?  maybe 20 times?  there is a goal right there.