• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Al filo

for sale Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX orange (42.5 EU, 9.5 USm)

Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX orange (42.5 EU, 9.5 USm)

BUMP, reduced

$125.00

Gore-tex, Duratherm, original retail value 449 USD when I bought 5 years ago, very occasional use, only on snow and ice climbing and kept well maintained, in perfect condition with only one small cut in the front rubber in one of them, as showed in the photos. Perfect for winter mountaineering and ice climbing, I did some Cascades classics and winter Canada ice climbing without complaints, very happy with them but now using very occasionally (last year even they did not go out of the closet and they need some activity). In Seattle area if you want to try them.

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

IMG_1086.JPG

IMG_1087.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

Edited by Al filo
Updated price

Good deal on a great boot, in my size no less.  If I did not just buy two new pairs I'd be all over this deal.