Getting rid of that gear!

olmondberger

Four years ago I thought I was gonna be a mountaineer! I enrolled in the courses, I bought the gear, and I started paying the tuition. 

Currently, I am in school to be a doctor of physical therapy. 

Can you guess what happened? I got mega injured and spent so much time in rehab that I decided on a change of life course. Fortunately, all the gear listed here is 100% brand new and never been used. I didn't get injured USING the gear, but I did remove the price tags when I first purchased them- thus, I cannot return them to backcountry.com for a refund. I simply held onto all this stuff hoping that one day I'd use it.

But now I lay awake at night thinking about my extravagant student loan debt and not so much about summiting any dang thing in Patagonia. So, you want some of these goodies? Everything is 100% brand new and the prices are simply 50% of what I originally paid for them a couple of years ago. 

Local pickup in Portland is preferred, but I can maybe drive stuff out to you or ship it also depending on what all is good for everyone involved.

Attached is a nice little PDF of some photos, information, and prices about all the gear. I'll keep this list up-to-date as things move. If you see it here, then I have it at my house! Have a great season everyone! Again, prices are listed at 50% of what I paid for them and all items are in the same condition as I received them. 

The list includes:

1. Black Diamond- Prime Alpine Touring Ski Boot - 27 - Bd Orange $150

2. Salewa Vertical Pro Mountaineering Boot - Men's - size 9 $160

3. Petzl Lynx LL Crampon with Fakir Crampon Bag $105

4. Dynafit TLT Radical ST Binding - 92mm brake $250

5. Garmin eTrex 30 GPS $90

6. Black Diamond / Pieps Sport Avalanche Safety Set (incl. shovel, probe, beacon) $190

7. Grivel G1+ S.A. Ice Axe w/Leash - 66cm $50

8. Suunto MC-2G Navigator Compass $40

Mountain Goods.pdf

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days