New to Seattle area (Lynnwood) and looking for alpine climbing partner(s)

Zach Brodkey

I also posted this in the climbing partners forum:

Hi all! My name is Zach and I just moved to the area, it's about the worst time of year for the types of climbs I wanna do but I'd like to make plans with somebody to do some winter-accessible stuff including but not limited to some of the tags on this post, and stuff in the spring and summer. Everything from cragging to alpine stuff but preferably the latter. My experience includes: AAI's AMTL1 class (South Early Winter Spire, Baker, Silver Star), trad following and leading at Devil's Lake in Wisconsin, easy glaciated peaks in Peru, ice climbing in Michigan, and several years of sport climbing. I have most of my own gear including a standard rack, but lack the correct ropes and snow/ice protection. I've been out of the game for a bit because of two hip surgeries earlier this year so I'll need to brush up on some stuff before hitting it too hard, but I'd definitely like to get active asap if anybody is interested. Shoot me a text at 616-443-8851, thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic