Looking for 2020 Rainier Climbing partners

joeblow

I'm looking for some people to climb Mt Rainier with this summer. I’ve successfully done the DC route so I’m looking to get up another route, most likely the camp Sherman/Emmons glacier route. 

My experience: I've summited Mt. Rainier on the DC route on a 2 man team and a 5 man group to the top of Mt. Whitney during spring.  

Please respond to this post or text me 253-326-oneone76. 

Edited by joeblow

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo! I'm new to the PNW and would love to put something together for ranier! I have a few seasons of pretty serious backcountry skiing in the San Juans out of silverton under my belt, as well as climbing and skiing Mount Sanford (16,237)  this spring. Lets link and climb some easy trad or snow and talk. I'm currently in Kirkland but will be moving down to Olympia sometime this month. Do you ski?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey not sure if this is still happening or if you would be interested but I am looking for people to climb rainier in 2020 as well. I'm up in Montreal, Canada and do winter hikes, winter camping and rock climbing. Unfortunately mountains here are just nowhere near the same so not much experience. I'm attentive and serious . Just looking for someone to summit attempt with. I'm in the middle of alpine mountaineering school which covers crevasse rescue, avalanche, self arrest, rope team, mountain and glacier navigation and more. I have all the gear required as well (plastic boots, step in crampons, trango 2 tent etc..) Send me a message if anyone is reading this and has something going on :)

Edited by far;ey

• 5 weeks later...

I am interested in Climbing Rainier as well.  I have been above the DC a few years back but had to turn back due to weather.  I've been looking to make another attempt.  I have all gear necessary except rope. I'm going to Banff from July 10-17 but am available after the 24th through mid September.