Looking for Partners

cmjreyes

Hey all, looking for some regular climbing partners around the Seattle Area.

Been climbing for ~5 years now and comfortably climb 10- for both trad and sport, but definitely looking to push that. I'm pretty stoked on any climbing (including some bouldering), but moved to the area to for all of the Alpine Rock - so that would be ideal. I've got all my own gear (almost double rack, draws, double ropes, camping gear, etc), have taken a WFA (now expired) and self-rescue course and have been told I'm a pretty great belayer. Coming off of a finger injury which can limit the volume of hard climbing I can do (and is why I'm sitting at 10- currently), but I'm more than happy to belay you on whatever - I just like being out.

Also stoked on backpacking, trail running (although my endurance is currently in the gutter).

Feel free to shoot me a message or meet up. I'm at VW:Seattle 3 days a week. Mid-30s dude, for what it's worth.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Im also looking for partners in the Seattle area for alpine climbing among other things.

Ive got about 7ish years of rock climbing experience and have recently started getting into snow and ice. Im pretty well versed in the finer arts of trad climbing (multipitch, simul-climbing, aid, rope soloing, ext) Currently, Im not really looking to climb hard and am more interested in climbing long, scenic routes in awesome places. I would share a ticklist but as a recently PNW transplant there is way too much good rock to even try to collect it all, but I would really like to start ticking off some of the Beckey classics. Im also a fan of trial running, mountain slogging, skiing and scrambling.

Im pretty much just weekends for now, maybe meeting up during the week at a gym.

• 2 weeks later...