• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
JakeSpr

lost drone flyaway

75A8FED3-383C-43E2-BC33-89C0BE8FA859.thumb.png.8fe33007ffcf89024042c571f5278a05.pngLast known gps 45.401352,-121.589572 as it impacted the cliffside around 180’ up from the floor of the falls. It tumbled down around 5-6mph and came to rest about 110’ above the riverbed. 
I believe it’s on this part of the cliffside (see photos). I would love to get it back. There’s some really awesome footage in there - and if it still works, it would be best if I didn’t have to make the insurance claim. 

I don’t expect anybody to happen along this, but if you’re bored and wanted to do a little treasure hunt, it would be really great news and I’d be very appreciative to get it back. I’ll pay in cliff bars and/or beer!

1FA9C64A-54B8-4A00-BBA3-F83C270DCFB6.png

C3EDE76E-9A84-496A-87A0-F60A0C4B912D.png