Seeking partner for June 29-30: Snowfield Peak (2 days), West Ridge of Prusik (1 long day), or Alternative

Sam D

I'm looking for a partner for this coming weekend - please message me if interested. If we match up well, I would be interested in continuing to climb together.

I'm conscientious, an open communicator, tend to get along with most people, and am an intermediate level climber. Some representative climbs on my resume are Fisher Chimneys on Shuksan, the West Ridge of Forbidden, the Kautz Glacier on Rainier, and the Adams Glacier on Adams. I climb ice to WI3 (leading) and WI4 (following), and rock to 5.8 (trad). I've had professional training, which I keep current by working with a guide every 2-3 years.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I'd be down with snowfield, was up there and got shut out by dark skies and rain a few weeks ago.

Climbing for 20 years, chill, and get along with most people.  

I live in Ferndale and can meet up at the Skagit Ranger station and go from there.

If it does not work out this weekend I am looking for partners for the summer and onward.

Dave

847 207 1201