Room wanted in Seattle - Sept. 1st

kmfoerster

I know it's early yet but I'd thought I'd put this up now so people have time to maybe see it.

First off my names Karsten and I'm a 29 year old male. I'm looking for a room with a lease starting around September 1st. Somewhere in the north side of the city (north of Lake Union) for commuting reasons. I'm pretty quiet and tend to keep to myself after work when I'm home. I would consider myself a clean and organized person and tend to clean as I go instead of doing a huge clean every now and then if I can help it. I don't smoke,  but I don't mind if you do though. I work as an arborist for a private company, full time, Tuesday through Friday. I'm hoping to find a room in a house that has roommates that share similar interests as me. My interests include alpine and rock climbing, cycling, skiing and running. Also as a hobby, I make gear such as packs and other various kinds of bags. I would need space for my ski stuff (just one setup) and two bikes, the rest of my belongings could probably fit in the room just fine. An appreciation for art, music, and creativity are important to me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and feel free to contact me directly if need be.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic