Partners needed: Washington Pass, Goat Wall, Leavenworth, Rainier, Adams 7/1-7/20

maria!!!

Looking for rock climbing and mountaineering partners. I lead 5.10 trad, 5.11 sport, follow up to WI4+, certified as a Wilderness First Responder. I've been rock climbing for 6+ years and am in uphill shape. Little experience on steep snow and glaciers, but I have basic crevasse rescue skills. If you're keen to teach, let's link up for mountaineering objectives. I'm confident on rock and am excited to get on some longer multipitch lines. I'm bike touring through the PNW and carrying only personal rock/mountaineering gear.

Edited by maria!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bike tour sounds rad. I am game to meet at Wa pass and mazama for some play time.

you lead harder than I but I can follow you most anywhere.

WFR and experienced climber and hiker. Have done lots at the pass and happy to repeat them, love that spot, and there is plenty I have not done.

I have some midweek days and can tack on to the weekends.  Happy to teach you what I know about glaciers and trudging up volcanoes.  Challenger is on my summer list if you make your way eastward.

847 207 1201

Edited by zizzou

Hi, Maria, I am looking for a partner for Lworth July 3. Experienced climber, can lead easy 10’s, have all the gear you want, looking for a more technical rock climbing day than alpine or mountaineering. 2532932413 Christine