• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
needtoclimb

Kautz or Adams Glacier mid-week

Looking for a partner or two for Kautz or Adams Glacier either June 18-20 or June 25-27.    Those are hard dates for me, as my wife works Mondays and Fridays and I have other commitments on the weekends.   

I am 45 years old, been climbing in the Cascades for 15 years.  I move slower than I used to, so if you are 25 years old, just expect to walk a little slower than you are used to.  Have done Emmons, Gib Ledges, ID and DC routes.   

Give me a shout if you want to go so we can talk logistics and plans.   425-802-3100

Posted (edited)

No one wants to climb one of the "50 Classic Climbs of the Southern Cascades"?   I'll even buy you a beer at the end.

Edited by needtoclimb