Feathered Friends Down Booties $65

Basabe

Hey all, 

A local Bellingham nonprofit, Vamos Outdoors Project, is holding an online auction, and FF down booties are one of the items.  There are some REI tents/sleeping bag/pad as well.  Lots of local art and brewery goodies.  Feel free to check it out!  

Vamos Outdoors Project (VOP) works to create opportunities for Latinx and English Language Learner youth to participate in environmental education and other recreation activities. We also work with local outdoors organizations to help them connect with the Latinx/ELL population.

VOP incorporated in April 2018, here we are one year in! We are serving over 40 youth in our current programming , and have worked with over 60 throughout the past year. We also work with families, holding outreach sessions and community education events about the benefits of healthy lifestyles and the outdoors.

We are a volunteer dependent organization, our work depends on the long term commitment of volunteers to help run programming and build positive relationships with the youth. If you know a Vamos volunteer, give them a big thanks!

We are based out of Bellingham, Washington.

If this seems inappropriate for CascadeClimbers, I can take it down.  I received great support last time I connected with people here, so hoping it works again!

Andy

feathered-friends-down-booties-red.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images