Looking for partners for Cascades/Rainier Adams climbs during the summer, dates are tentative

Hey everyone, 

I am looking for partners for climbing this summer in the Cascades or doing Rainier/Adams this summer. My timeframe is open and tentative but looking to come there anytime for a WEEK or a bit more if hitting up multiple mountains in quick succession during June or July. I am interested in doing Shuksan, Adams, Rainier atleast (not all of them but some of them based on what partners decide) for now but open to suggestions from others and dependent on what others are interested too. Just want to get out to the west and climb some mountains and get experience. 

I am from Atlanta and will be travelling to Seattle April end for a mountaineering course up Mt. Baker, going to Mexico for Iztaccihuatl May end and hoping to fix a plan for Mt. Shasta via the Avalanche Gulch during June/July. Message me if interested in partnering up. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, 

I'll be taking a course in the north cascades (AAI 12 days) in July and I'm hoping stick around for a week or so and get some more climbing in before leaving the PNW. I would be interested in Rainier (probably via Emmons), Adams, Eldorado, Shuksan, and Glacier Peak, among others. I was also planning on doing Avalanche Gulch early July if you would be interested in meeting up for that climb as well.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, AtAltitude said:

Hello, 

I'll be taking a course in the north cascades (AAI 12 days) in July and I'm hoping stick around for a week or so and get some more climbing in before leaving the PNW. I would be interested in Rainier (probably via Emmons), Adams, Eldorado, Shuksan, and Glacier Peak, among others. I was also planning on doing Avalanche Gulch early July if you would be interested in meeting up for that climb as well.  

im looking for a team on Rainier July 19,20,21 from MN in good physical condition with previous glacier climbs (Baker, Glacier Peak)