Climbing/Skiing/fitness partner (s) in the Methow

Robie

Hey all - Recently relocated to the Methow and having a blast with the nordic skiing but Im getting keen for more backcountry adventures, and spring/summer climbs. I've got a couple buddies out this way with similar interests but their time is limited by family and our schedules often don't line up, so I'd love to broaden my network and meet more of the fine folks on the eastside. 

I am game for local day trips, cragging, etc-  and would prefer single day or short overnighters with new partners to make sure we're a good fit, but my enthusiasm and main objectives are geared towards moderately technical, cardio-intensive long single day or multiday objectives ie - NEB Goode, Bailey range + olympus ski traverse, Liberty ridge, Watson traverse of mt Baker, winter/spring ski of Glacier peak, spearhead traverse, and whatever else your stoked on.

I've often got one or two weekdays free and occasional weekends, and with notice can get a full week off here and there for bigger trips. Happy to drive a few hours for adventures in Canada, Leavenworth area, western wash, etc.

Shoot me a PM if it sounds like a good fit. 

Robie

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days