Feathered Friends Volant Jacket (L) - like new

AlpineGuy

This Feathered Friends Volant jacket, size large, with down-insulated hood. 900+ goose down with waterproof/breathable shell - custom blue color. It's virtually new, with zero apparent wear or grime. shell. I climbed Rainier in it a few times before I gained some weight and it got a bit too snug for me. $300 plus shipping (or pick-up in Salt Lake City). For details see: http://featheredfriends.com/volant-down-jacket.html

A perpetual favorite in the Feathered Friends line, the Volant marks the transition from sewn-through construction to a fully baffled garment. These baffles, combined with high lofting 900+ fill power down, Pertex® Shield® XT waterproof/ breathable fabric, and reinforced sleeves and shoulders creates an incredibly warm, durable, and reliable jacket. Used extensively by the climbing rangers on Rainier, the Volant Jacket is the Feathered Friends recommendation for Northwest summit attempts, chilly ascents in South America, smaller peaks in Alaska, and the lower Himalaya. 

Ideal For: Mountaineering, Winter Camping, Ice Climbing, General Cold Weather Use

Feathered Friends jacker - 1.jpg

Feathered Friends jacker - 2.jpg

Feathered Friends jacker - 1 copy.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...