Denali 2019 partner wanted

Denali2019

I am looking for one solid partner to head to Denali next year.  I am not adverse to a team of up to 4, but would like to start with one good partner and build around that.  I am 45 years old and have climbed in the Cascades for the past 15 years, to include all the volcanoes.   A little about what I am looking for:

·         Someone local to Seattle (or no more than a couple hours away.)  I live just north of Seattle and have found that coordinating out-of-state partners is very difficult.

·         West Buttress or Upper West Rib route

·         Skis preferred

·         Ability to communicate.  Please reach out to me via pm with your phone number and e-mail.  Expect a phone call within a few days.  One of the biggest issues I’ve had is that people simply reply to a post saying, “I’m interested” with nothing more.   A partnership requires two-way communication and not just me repeatedly trying to contact you.

If you want to climb Denali next year and are looking for a partner, please give me a shout.   You can call or text me at 425-659-5902, or e-mail at kevindenali2019@gmail.com.     We will set up a December meet-and-greet hike and go from there.

Kevin

Edited by Denali2019

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic