• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Kposaune

Partner for 23-24 Easy-Difficult

Hello,

looking for a partner for either one or both days. 

I was thinking a jaunt up Liberty Crack, I’m thinking it would be a little interesting and fun. Trying to find a new set of 4 season boots, if I do by then...

W Ridge of Stuart or something else where ever!

kyle

Hello - I would like to get out tomorrow, but don't have the time to do a WA pass trip. I'm looking to crag if that works. Index if the weather holds or tieton/vantage if it doesn't. I have a "mild procedure" wednesday and can't be out too late. 

should give a little info: 

Nearly 20 years climbing experience - Onsight 11+ sport and 10+/11- trad. Relaxed climbing attitude - like to try hard with a good partner, but fine with just being outside climbing mellow stuff.

Eric 

Edited by eric_stevenson