Spokane - Roommate(s)?

James Wolff

Hey folks, not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Finding it a little more difficult to connect with other climbers/outdoor enthusiasts up in the PNW than it was in SLC (not missing the saturation though!)

My name is Nick and I'm looking to find one or a few likeminded climbers/outdoors enthusiasts to rent a house/place together. 

I'm a student at Eastern and l have worked in the medical field the past few years, (now just doing coffee though) looking for some other young professionals. 
Ideally, I think it would be great to find 2-3 other people who want to have a good little house/community situation.

I'm open to couples/all genders, though prefer some folks who are stoked about getting outside.

Preferably not looking to have any wild parties - though I do enjoy barbecues and get togethers. 

This is a very loose idea, but I wanted to throw it out there and see if I couldn't find some other folks looking for the same!

Shoot me a DM or a text, timeline and area are flexible as well.

509-263-9214

like2.svg 0

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic