SOLD women's AT ski/boot package + gloves/helmet

Fromage

• Skis: K2 Shuksanne, 167cm length, waxed, never used. Not once. Pristine showroom condition.
  • Bindings: Fritschi Freeride Pro size small. Mounted to skis for the following boots, also never used.
  • Boots: Garmont SheRide 4-buckle, DynaFit compatible, used a couple of times. Thermo-moldable liners. Mondo size 25.5 / US size 7.5 / Euro size 38
  • Black Diamond waterproof/breathable gauntlet gloves with removable fleece liners.  Used on one (successful!) Rainier summit.
  • Smith ski helmet (women's), size small, gunmetal gray, used on one trip (sorry, no photos of this)

Prices:

• Whole shebang = $550.  I'm willing to separate items.  If sold individually I am asking:
  • Skis + bindings = $400
  • Boots only = $120
  • Gloves = $30
  • Helmet = $30

This is an ideal ski setup for a woman looking to get into backcountry skiing. The skis are not the cutting edge of design or technology as they have been sitting in a closet for a few years, but they are ideally suited to snow conditions in the Cascades. Selling because of health reasons - my wife thought she was going to get back into skiing but the reality is her touring days are over. New this entire package was $1,750.

Can meet downtown Seattle near the central public library weekdays during business hours, or weekends/evenings near the Mount Baker light rail station. Please include your name and phone number when you email me. Cash only in person.  I don't circulate much round these parts anymore.  Best bet is to email me directly:  njbratton AT hotmail DOT com

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

• Fromage changed the title to SOLD women's AT ski/boot package + gloves/helmet
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images