Trad anchors

Bosterson

HEY BROS, I AM HAVING A HARD TIME CHOOSING WHICH PREMADE TRAD ANCHOR TO BUY.

MEDIUM ANCHOR HAS A WIRE FOR EQUALIZING THE PIECES, BUT THE SMALL ANCHOR IS CHEAPER AND HAS AN EXTRA WEIGHTED CHARM FOR MORE PLACEMENT OPTIONS.

THOUGHTS???? ALSO ARE THESE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS CLIMBING SAFE???

https://www.endclothing.com/us/off-white-medium-industrial-keychain-omnf006s182530089100.html

https://www.endclothing.com/us/off-white-small-industrial-keychain-omnf005s182530089100.html

• 2 weeks later...

idk if you guys have noticed but carabiners, hiking boots and 80s climbing clothing is shit-hot now in high-end mens fashion. this appears to be somebody with a swager turning $10 worth of wire, two non-climbing biners, and three discontinued nuts (DEADSTOCK SO HOT) into $250 worth of FASHION

i wonder what I can sell my old Boreal Ballets for on ebay. $300?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The next stage of this saga has unfolded.

Sez R&I: "You really will feel special when your friend Becky, who was the first to get endclothing.com’s silver $219 Kong Chocks keychain, can’t afford the Louis Vuitton chalk bag. Dreams really do come true."

For the low low price of $1,590.00. They also make a $3,000.00 backpack version:

"Inspired by mountain climber's bags, the Chalk backpack is a fashion-forward combination of practical detailing and House signatures."

I'm still trying to unpack that sentence. Does "practical detailing" refer to the... ice axe loop?

• LMAO 1

Everything is "inspired by" now.

Needs more Jzaing.

"Our five became six one morning when Herbert Stencil walked into camp. "I've been sleeping in ditches" he said apropos of nothing, and began eating my breakfast.

Mr. Stencil is the world's oldest climber. He's been climbing so long, everyone he's ever climbed with is dead; his one claim to fame is that he once stepped in a pile of Fred Beckey's shit in an alder thicket in the Bugaboos." "

• That's funny! 1