La Sportiva Baruntse Mountaineering Boots - Size 12, 45.5 $280

DoStuff

I bought these boots off Ebay and they are slightly too small for my needs. I wear a size 12 in running shoes and these seem to fit to size but I need something slightly bigger to wear thicker socks on Denali. They are size 12 (45.5 EUR). The boots were advertised as new when I purchased them and I have not used them. The right inner boot has a puncture cut that has been sealed with seamseal. There are also a few abrasion marks on the boots (they are black markings that you can see in the picture).  Please see the pictures but the boots do look nicer in person. Other than the items noted, these boots are in new shape with perfect soles, no signs of use, and they smell new. 

These double boots are for extreme cold. You could wear them on Rainier but your feet will be pretty toasty on a summer ascent. They sell for $625 brand new at REI and I'm looking for $280. Here is a link to read more about the boots. https://www.rei.com/product/859910/la-sportiva-baruntse-mountaineering-boots-mens 

If you are serious about this boot, please message me. They are located in Lower Queen Anne. I do not want to sell out of the country. I could ship but will need to be really comfortable with your payment.

David

La Sportiva Barunste 2.jpg

La Sportiva Barunste 3.jpg

La Sportiva Barunste 4.jpg

La Sportiva Barunste.jpg

Edited by DoStuff

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic