BD Gloves, Arcteryx Jacket, BD Axe

RTHo

Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody (Large) in Katalox color. Brand new with tags- $180 shipped.  

I originally bought this and shortly after found a different color I liked better.  Things came up and I forgot to return it in time.  

Black Diamond Guide Gloves (XL) in natural color. Virtually brand new- $120 shipped.

I bought these and tried them on at the house and they felt fine.  Went out to do some crevasse rescue training and to test them out.  Discovered out there they were slightly too big and I took them off and wore a different pair of gloves.  They do not have tags but zero wear.  Bought the right size and love these gloves.  Recently wore them to the summit of Logan.

Black Diamond Venom Ice Axe Hammer (50cm).  Shaft has wear and tear, pick and spike are solid- $100 shipped.

This axe was always slightly too short to be perfect for me and I was recently gifted a different, longer axe so I figured it's time to let it go.  This is the older style Venom and I love everything about it other than the length for me. 

Pictures of all three items here, including close ups of the wear, pick, and spike on the Venom. 
https://imgur.com/a/fdhspdW

Edited by RTHo

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...