Stolen Gear Bellingham

Brighttc

Hi,

Had my window smashed in and a North Face duffel with my entire climbing rack stolen from the TH at Arroyo Park Trailhead in Bellingham, WA. (9/10/2018)

Bag is a Med white/black/green duffel. Double rack of BD Cams, lockers, nuts, BD harness (blue momentum), BD shoes x2, chalk bag, aiders, hooks, peckers, micro traxion, tibloc, gri-gri, and ATC. All gear marked with either “Bright” or with Green and Red nail polish. 

If anyone sees this gear or gets offered any of this gear I would greatly appreciate a heads up! 

Thanks in advance!

Angry Climber

Colin Bright.

Sorry for your loss, I hope you get it recovered or at least the loss is covered by insurance. 

This is not a 'I told you so' but, I've always maintained that TNF duffle bags scream 'Steal me!', while army-navy surplus OD green duffle bags fly under the radar.  I also refuse to put any kind of sticker on my car indicating what kind of goodies might be inside. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All the trailheads around the Chuckanuts are notorious for this less awesome kind of smash and grab. Pretty commonplace around here these days . . .

I had an empty, 20 year old, 28L BD backpack stolen out of car via broken window at North Chuckanut TH - can't leave anything in sight.

TNF bag or green army duffel no difference - thievery is equal opportunity up here.